+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

dtenchavez

Star Member
May 20, 2019
App. Filed.......
June 21
Hi everyone, a bit late to adding to the tracker but we just checked eCAS and it now says "In Process", however we're still waiting for the first AOR. Is it safe to assume the process has started for us?

Also, quick question: we filed outland from within Canada the month before we left but my husband is currently in his home country for the duration of the process. Before eCAS changed to "In Process" it had his correct address in NZ, but now it has our Canadian address - should he update the address back to his NZ one?

When was your app received?

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
It was received the 17th of June. I actually just received the AOR in my inbox a few minutes ago!

We already explained in our application that we were heading to NZ (myself temporarily as a vacation, my husband because his work visa was expiring at the end of the month and to wait in NZ while the process was going on), but I'm back in Canada now while he's in NZ.

Reactions: dtenchavez

Kavvi

Aug 6, 2019
Just received AOR. :D
Hello There, as per the previous thread I read, u were waiting to apply for the visitors visa....just wanted to know if you have applied and whats the status been so far? I submitted my app in July and m waiting to get the AOR to apply for the visitors visa....Thanks much!

Here

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
I have recived Aor on aug 2 and biometric payment request. Today when I checked the staus on sponsor side, it is showing decession made. What does it mean?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
I have recived Aor on aug 2 and biometric payment request. Today when I checked the staus on sponsor side, it is showing decession made. What does it mean?
It means you are eligible to be a sponsor and the file will process further.

Reactions: jfbyap

Plynn

Jan 17, 2019
Just got done with the medical exams! Holy cow they’re expensive where we live!!
Does anyone know the chance of being rejected after submitting medical results??

I saw a few very old threads that said that if you pass your medicals, you’re almost guaranteed to get a yes answer. But I was wondering if there was any truth to that? *Fingers Crossed*