+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

JUNE 2019 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Still waiting for the visa off file transfer and medical results to be updated. It seems like it can anywhere between few days to few weeks for that to happen.

Last edited:

graceygrace

Mar 2, 2019
Usually, the sections that carries dates are the Biometrics and Medicals sections. It will shows the date when biometrics was submitted in a VAC office and the date your medicals report was certified as passed respectively.
Just a question, I already submitted my biometrics and Biometrics number and date of Enrolment is already showing on the applicant information (upper right corner using GCKey). However, the info on "my application status" on the lower left side doesn't show the date they received the report. It still states that I need to provide fingerprints. Is this normal?

Last edited:

dtenchavez

Star Member
May 20, 2019
App. Filed.......
June 21
What happens if I used a different email for my gckey account? Is there gonna be a problem?

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Just a question, I already submitted my biometrics and Biometrics number and date of Enrolment is already showing on the applicant information (upper right corner using GCKey). However, the info on "my application status" on the lower left side doesn't show the date they received the report. It still states that I need to provide fingerprints. Is this normal?
It will get updated after some days. Don't worry

Reactions: graceygrace

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi everyone, a bit late to adding to the tracker but we just checked eCAS and it now says "In Process", however we're still waiting for the first AOR. Is it safe to assume the process has started for us?

Also, quick question: we filed outland from within Canada the month before we left but my husband is currently in his home country for the duration of the process. Before eCAS changed to "In Process" it had his correct address in NZ, but now it has our Canadian address - should he update the address back to his NZ one?

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hi everyone, a bit late to adding to the tracker but we just checked eCAS and it now says "In Process", however we're still waiting for the first AOR. Is it safe to assume the process has started for us?

Also, quick question: we filed outland from within Canada the month before we left but my husband is currently in his home country for the duration of the process. Before eCAS changed to "In Process" it had his correct address in NZ, but now it has our Canadian address - should he update the address back to his NZ one?
Congratulations! In process in eCAS means that processing of your application has begun. Its just a matter of few days before your AoR is mailed to the Sponsors address.

Just in case you no longer reside in that address, you can update to the new address. But i'm not sure if Canada Post will mail to NZ though( but even if they do, it will take a longer time before you receive the AoR mail etc

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Happy for u , here it’s been 19 days after AOR n no update whatsoever . I don’t even know if I got SA or not .

How do you check about SA on ecas ?
Don't worry. Its only a matter of days now before you receive the requests. I have seen applicants who received both the BIL and Med at the same time.

The sponsor will receive a mail about the SA and AoR in the provided address

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
That's good! We both provided our emails so I figure we'll get the AORs there rather then through mail?

We're just checking about his current address since while we applied outland from within Canada, he's currently in NZ now for the duration of the process - should we go ahead and update eCAS with the address change?

Tanyusuf

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
That's good! We both provided our emails so I figure we'll get the AORs there rather then through mail?

We're just checking about his current address since while we applied outland from within Canada, he's currently in NZ now for the duration of the process - should we go ahead and update eCAS with the address change?
AoR in sponsorship application is received by the sponsor.

I think you can update the address to your current address.