+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

helen73

Jan 29, 2020
Has anyone heard about when IRCC will be resuming interviews for spousal applications that are overseas. My lawyer told me it will probably won’t be doing interviews until 2021 and that they do not want to do interviews via Skype or video. When she calls IRCC their response is they do not know when interviews will resume.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Can I link my request without having AOR? It seems to me that it is the same number that has the receipt of payment that begins with R, how you linked your application?

Do you know which letters the application numbers begin with? do they have the same letter at the beginning?

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Today I got an e-mail from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing which says "We are pleased to inform you that you are now permanent residents of Canada." and which has an attachment named "1104127708-LETTER to client confirming PR status.pdf".

The pdf has all the correct info (UCI#, names, etc.) but I'm almost scared to believe it's real because of the Candian flag logo looks a little low resolution plus there are exlamation marks....I've never seen that in any other official government document but then again if this is real then I'd be putting a whole string of them!!!!!!

"I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information:
CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing@cic.gc.ca .
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible,
until you receive your permanent resident card."

Can someone tell me if this matches what they received? Is this CoPR???

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Today I got an e-mail from CIC-QUE-Pre-Landing which says "We are pleased to inform you that you are now permanent residents of Canada." and which has an attachment named "1104127708-LETTER to client confirming PR status.pdf".

The pdf has all the correct info (UCI#, names, etc.) but I'm almost scared to believe it's real because of the Candian flag logo looks a little low resolution plus there are exlamation marks....I've never seen that in any other official government document but then again if this is real then I'd be putting a whole string of them!!!!!!

"I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information:
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees
and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a
permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible,

Congrats this is copr ! If you want To be sure go on ecas your status should have change To décision made with all thé info when you click on it

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Congrats!!! I'd put exclamation mark too lol it's great to see July applicants getting PR. Happy for you

Btw, haven't you seen the BGC changing on your GCKey account? Or you didn't see it because you had a rep and didn't order your notes?

LeoRamirez

Feb 4, 2020
Hi everyone,
I would like to ask if anybody from this forum is from Colombia, I am in the last step to be approve however they requested a bunch of different documents which I am confuse with. They are related with the "libreta militar" and police certificate..
Thank you
Hi, I would like to know how did you do with the Police Certificate, what did you send to the CIC

Mahrafff

Oct 9, 2019
Hello everyone,
Do you know if all June applicants are getting some updates on their applications? I’m hearing the news from here and there that they are all receiving their passport request while I haven’t got any updates since September. Should I be worried?

Reactions: YesCanada89

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
Do you know if all June applicants are getting some updates on their applications? I’m hearing the news from here and there that they are all receiving their passport request while I haven’t got any updates since September. Should I be worried?
No I am June 2019 applicant too and after my sponsor decision was made, I haven't heard back anything since Jan 2020.My file was transferred to Etobicoke.

Reactions: Mahrafff