+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Congrats !!!
It was so quit last week and this week I'm happy to see that they are still alive !

Did you receive pre arrival and co pr or you got direct the ' pr card' letter right away ?
And dm was made or not ? ( on ecas )
Yes I have DM. And no, I just got the letter saying to send in photos for the card.

Reactions: flamesldn

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Yes I have DM. And no, I just got the letter saying to send in photos for the card.
Sorry to bother you again, I'm just trying to figure out our the are working now with covid. You have DM the same day that you receive the letter or you already had DM on pr side ?

lee07

Jun 4, 2020
Decision made on sponsor but on applicant it still says Application received on ecas since December 2019 . And file got transferred to Etobicoke same month.

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Question: I have to send in 2photos for my PR card. I have 2 perfect ones I can use but they're taken last December. Could I use them or are they too old?

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Question: I have to send in 2photos for my PR card. I have 2 perfect ones I can use but they're taken last December. Could I use them or are they too old?
Yes, they are not qualified, they must be taken within 6 months, and the information of the photo studio is required on the back.

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Yes, they are not qualified, they must be taken within 6 months, and the information of the photo studio is required on the back.
Ah dammit. They even have the info on the back. I was hoping to use them as I presently have covid hair. Didn't wanna wait to book an appointment to get a haircut

Reactions: Tishawn

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
I’ve been asked to send one photo only. Did they specifically ask for two?

penguin123

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Hi I received a letter confirming my PR status on IRCC account, I was wondering if it's considered as CoPR which I can use to apply for my PR card or should I wait for a physical copy sent by mail?
They only ask for 1 photo. Thanks

flamesldn

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Hi I received a letter confirming my PR status on IRCC account, I was wondering if it's considered as CoPR which I can use to apply for my PR card or should I wait for a physical copy sent by mail?
Congratulations. I don’t think you need the physical copy you can print that letter and use it to apply for your pr card.. please don’t forget to update the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/htmlview#

Thanks

Reactions: penguin123

Minian

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Hi ! Congrats ! Did you got DM before having Copr ? If yes what is the time lime between both ?
And do you received pre arrival ?