+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

ktmelic

May 30, 2019
Did you apply for the notes under the access to information act or access to privacy act?

(June 2019 applicant here still waiting for SA/AIP/DM and would like to apply for notes as well)
Notes it will be delivered to you via email after 1-2months so apparently you'll have an update before even receiving it. But the good thing about it you'll see a more detailed view on when they updated your profile.

ktmelic

May 30, 2019
I recieved an update today.

Feb24 I got my decision made and had my suppose to be interview scheduled last March 25. Unfortunately due to Covid it was canceled

And today, I receive an email update in my account. I checked it, they gave me a document status stating I have a Copr and I think it's coming by mail too. I don't know if this is the new process now? But I'm pretty sure we were suppose to come at the interview with the interview appointment letter and they will print out the copr at the ircc, have a face to face interview, give them your photos, they'll ask for your spouse's ID etc.

Im clueless on whats the new processing now. Anyone having the same situation?

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
I recieved an update today.

Feb24 I got my decision made and had my suppose to be interview scheduled last March 25. Unfortunately due to Covid it was canceled

And today, I receive an email update in my account. I checked it, they gave me a document status stating I have a Copr and I think it's coming by mail too. I don't know if this is the new process now? But I'm pretty sure we were suppose to come at the interview with the interview appointment letter and they will print out the copr at the ircc, have a face to face interview, give them your photos, they'll ask for your spouse's ID etc.

Im clueless on whats the new processing now. Anyone having the same situation?
Which is the landing office?

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Hello everyone

did someone had any update from Quebec applicant for inland?

Also, the work permit of my spouse is expiring in July 2020, and we don't want to take chance. Where do we need to apply for the open work permit?

Thank you
No news since we passed medical! Just waiting for background check....So frustrating that most of the others who applied in June finished a long long time ago :(

Prof_L

Aug 21, 2019
Etobicoke office.

Update on this, I tried to Link a PR CARD application in my account with my information, it went through. So it means we are not having interview and just processing/sending the PR card.
Did you receive your COPR by mail?

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Etobicoke office.

Update on this, I tried to Link a PR CARD application in my account with my information, it went through. So it means we are not having interview and just processing/sending the PR card.
Congratulations. When did you received that your spousal decision made and they started working on your PR application.(For me it was Jan 22,2020 along with file transferred to Etobicoke)?

ktmelic

May 30, 2019
Did you receive your COPR by mail?
I didn't receive it by mail. I recieved an update on my account may 13 and I received another email may 20 from cic etobicoke landings with pdf of the COPR. They asked me to send thru mail a copy of the COPR and one photo to IRCC etobicoke

Reactions: Prof_L

ktmelic

May 30, 2019
Congratulations. When did you received that your spousal decision made and they started working on your PR application.(For me it was Jan 22,2020 along with file transferred to Etobicoke)?
Desicion made for spousal was dec24, 2019

Decision made for PR was February 24,2020

I received landing interview invitation March 12 for March 25 schedule.

Reactions: YesCanada89

jjbond

Jan 21, 2020
The landing office was supposed to be in Halifax, but they haven't scheduled an interview because of the pandemic.

Background check started: November 6, 2019
Approved in Principle / SA: February 13, 2020
Decision Made: February 20, 2020
CoPR Issued: May 29, 2020

Reactions: YesCanada89