+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
Anybody else in same boat as my case is June 2019 AOR 8th Aug sponsor(Husband) decision made and application transferred to Etobicoke since Jan 2020?

anjana johny

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Hi

I have a question. It was seen that the spousal sponsorship fees will be increased from april 30, 2020. But, when I went to payment option I didnt see any change in fees. So what is the exact fees for spousal sponsorship now?

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hi,

We just received AIP today, how long does it take after AIP to get DM or COPR?

thank you guys!
Want to know this also, 8 received AIP the 14, medicals already passed I only lack the background check which they are processing right now since a week.

vigneshwaran

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Guys I got SA and Eligibility letter for AIP yesterday on portal. Today I see Decision Made on Ecas. But I dont understand what it means though because I dont see any related document or change in my IRCC portal.

The officer called me yesterday to confirm the address as my spouse's address was not changed, she was asking me if we are living together in same address. I then told her that I forgot to change the address and its old lol. She verified the new address and finally said she is gonna approve it from her end. But it will be the Montreal office that will/may check some things and then schedule the landing(guess virtual for now).

Not sure when these things will happen! :confused:

Arman3

Oct 7, 2020
Same boat expect i got a correspondence letter for schedule a on sept 18, 2020. It changed to in process from application received on sept 25.
Im also june 2019 applicant and my file was transferred to Vancouver office on jan,2020.

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
My boyfriend got his PR card in the mail this week! So glad and thankful to be done with this process which would've been that much more crazy and stressful without the help of this forum!!! We read through so many posts especially when we were filling out all those documents and I gotta say the people on here were just so kind and helpful; true Canadian spirit :) For those still waiting just hang in there and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel - cheers!

Reactions: YesCanada89

YesCanada89

Apr 23, 2020
My boyfriend got his PR card in the mail this week! So glad and thankful to be done with this process which would've been that much more crazy and stressful without the help of this forum!!! We read through so many posts especially when we were filling out all those documents and I gotta say the people on here were just so kind and helpful; true Canadian spirit :) For those still waiting just hang in there and you'll see the light at the end of the tunnel - cheers!
Timeline please?