+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Topethedop

Jul 6, 2019
Winning
Went for my interview today in Winnipeg. It was good, wait time for only 20min. The interview also took around 6min and that’s it. Finally over with the stress. Smoking a whole lotta weed to celebrate

Trilin

Jun 24, 2018
Hey, haven't really been active in this thread, but I'm a june applicant. I got some good and bad news yesterday. I received SA two days ago after waiting for quite some time, but I also received a procedural fairness letter looking for more proof of cohabitation. I imagine it means they're about to give me AIP as well, but just want one more thing. Anyone got insight on this? Thanks!

michaeltoronto

Jan 14, 2020
Hey, haven't really been active in this thread, but I'm a june applicant. I got some good and bad news yesterday. I received SA two days ago after waiting for quite some time, but I also received a procedural fairness letter looking for more proof of cohabitation. I imagine it means they're about to give me AIP as well, but just want one more thing. Anyone got insight on this? Thanks!
What kind of documents did you originally submit with the application as a proof of cohabitation? Did the letter indicate how the original evidence failed to support that you cohabit with your partner?

Trilin

Jun 24, 2018
What kind of documents did you originally submit with the application as a proof of cohabitation? Did the letter indicate how the original evidence failed to support that you cohabit with your partner?
To be honest it was pretty light, I sent in a joint bank account, BC IDs showing our same addresses, employer benefits in both our names, and pay stubs. I didn't think I'd have to prove that hard being that we're married and not common law, but apparently that wasn't the case. The letter specifically wants documentation of cohabitation dated from the time of submission to today, so I imagine I'll just gather up the bills, ID, insurance stuff, and bank statements and throw it at them. I can't really provide anything like a rental agreement as I'm just living with my spouse in their family owned condo, but I suppose I could get his family to write letters saying that I'm with them.

michaeltoronto

Jan 14, 2020
To be honest it was pretty light, I sent in a joint bank account, BC IDs showing our same addresses, employer benefits in both our names, and pay stubs. I didn't think I'd have to prove that hard being that we're married and not common law, but apparently that wasn't the case. The letter specifically wants documentation of cohabitation dated from the time of submission to today, so I imagine I'll just gather up the bills, ID, insurance stuff, and bank statements and throw it at them. I can't really provide anything like a rental agreement as I'm just living with my spouse in their family owned condo, but I suppose I could get his family to write letters saying that I'm with them.
Yeah the letter from the family confirming the time period that you have been cohabiting would help. Almost anything that shows that you both share the same address can be used. That includes correspondence received in the mail and even receipts from online purchases delivered to your address. Tax slips received for 2019 showing the same address are also helpful. Just make sure that the additional evidence is dated since June 2019 to date.

Reactions: may2019

Trilin

Jun 24, 2018
Yup! We got plenty of that. We just received our T4s. I could also show my bank statements each month showing that I withdraw my contribution to the mortgage and utilities each month from the same ATM just outside our building LOL. I think I got this, thanks for the help!

michaeltoronto

Jan 14, 2020
Yup! We got plenty of that. We just received our T4s. I could also show my bank statements each month showing that I withdraw my contribution to the mortgage and utilities each month from the same ATM just outside our building LOL. I think I got this, thanks for the help!
No problem. I hope it goes well!

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Can anyone tell me what is going to happen with Quebec's applicants?? It says 70% complete but I haven't got even the medical exam yet. Am I going to have to wait two years??
Same here! Radio silence since (finally) receiving CSQ at the end of January.....It's beginning to become quite frustrating because we wanted to travel internationally soon....

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know if the OHIP card will come automatically in the mail? We went to service ontario when we got OWP and they gave us a form that said I'd be eligible for OHIP March 15th.

TerezaB

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-07-2019
AOR Received.
20-08-2019
Does anyone know if the OHIP card will come automatically in the mail? We went to service ontario when we got OWP and they gave us a form that said I'd be eligible for OHIP March 15th.
Yep, I did the same thing and the lady who works at Service Ontario said the card would come around the date your eligibility starts.

Reactions: may2019

askakhil

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Mine was starting on 10th march, card came in mail on 11th or early as mail was checked on 11th