+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Kay00

Apr 23, 2015
6 Weeks is a general outlook for most people, but some applications can take longer. But if you are feeling worried at all you can always try calling the call centre, but I don't think it'll say much other than say to wait. I don't believe you will have to wait too much longer, hang in there! :)
Hi guys,
Good news..!!
Finally got my invitation letter for an interview in Etobicoke office due this Saturday.
Hope all goes well in the interview
Good luck to everyone, God is great..!! :)

Money74

Feb 14, 2020
Hi All,

I am a July applicant but wanna know that how long it's taking to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview? Etobicoke Office said 2 - 4 Weeks.. I had Landing Interview on Last Friday 21st February.. Please Share info.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Hi All,

I am a July applicant but wanna know that how long it's taking to receive the PR Card in mail after the landing interview? Etobicoke Office said 2 - 4 Weeks.. I had Landing Interview on Last Friday 21st February.. Please Share info.
PR card applications can be linked to Mycic for tracking, and consultants say it now typically takes about 3 weeks.

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi all! My PR card arrived today which was a nice treat to say everything is officially over (aside from getting COPR of course). You will recieve a letter stating you need to make record of your travels during the 5 years as they'll need to know for Citizenship / Renewal of PR cards. But I just wanted to say thankyou to all that's helped during this past year to make this atleast a less worrying experience for me by helping me with questions and giving advice, I truly appreciated it! I wish you all the best of luck here <3

Reactions: abjh and Topethedop

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Hi All,

It took me about 5 days from the date of my interview, but they told me at interview it can be processed between anytime during 2-4 weeks, 4weeks being the maximum.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Can anyone tell me what is going to happen with Quebec's applicants?? It says 70% complete but I haven't got even the medical exam yet. Am I going to have to wait two years??

MariVanna

Jan 7, 2020
Is anyone still waiting for SA, AIP and DM?
I am still waiting my DM. I got AIP and SA Dec 23 and they say they have started processing my application at that time, but I have applied for OWP in late November and just received it last week. I am afraid this might have delayed the process. Btw, folks do I need to renew the visa in my passport after I got OWP or I should keep the same until it expires?

ktmelic

May 30, 2019
I am still waiting my DM. I got AIP and SA Dec 23 and they say they have started processing my application at that time, but I have applied for OWP in late November and just received it last week. I am afraid this might have delayed the process. Btw, folks do I need to renew the visa in my passport after I got OWP or I should keep the same until it expires?
We had the same situation. I also received my SA and AIP last Dec 24. And just recently got my DM Feb24. Need to wait for Etobicoke Office to contact me for interview schedule.

From my experience, I requested gmcs notes and did an online inquiry dec21 told them I just want to refund my work permit application because it was pending due to me waiting for aip, lo and behold they approved my work permit and received AIP and Sa on dec24th! I think you just need to complain or rush them.

Reactions: Topethedop

Money74

Feb 14, 2020
Hello! I need help. M trying to link my application to check the status for PR card. Can anyone tell me how to check the status of PR card after sign In to cic account??