+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

DavidK_NZ

Aug 26, 2018
It should say the exact time if you go into the pdf they sent as well.. ;)
No, unfortunately they just say:

You may now present yourself without an appointment to the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office indicated below, within the hours of operation listed:

mtcalling

Nov 28, 2019
Sigh. Good to know I suppose that others are in the same boat but still... Have either of you inquired since the 6 week deadline passed? Waiting right now for a callback from IRCC.

UPDATE: Right, response after 45 minutes of waiting not exactly encouraging. Agent said Etobicoke should have been in contact within 6 weeks (this sounds familiar) so he was flagging my file. Apparently to try to get things moving. New "if you don't hear by" date is the end of February :-(

Last edited:
Reactions: Kapil_ame

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Sigh. Good to know I suppose that others are in the same boat but still... Have either of you inquired since the 6 week deadline passed? Waiting right now for a callback from IRCC.

UPDATE: Right, response after 45 minutes of waiting not exactly encouraging. Agent said Etobicoke should have been in contact within 6 weeks (this sounds familiar) so he was flagging my file. Apparently to try to get things moving. New "if you don't hear by" date is the end of February :-(
I talked to agent yesterday. She said that they can not do anything if Etobicoke is not contacting you within 6 weeks. Just wait and check your emails.

I have completed 6 weeks after DM. Since no response.

Hope you will get some answer today. good luck

Reactions: mtcalling

Sakurasahra

Dec 6, 2018
Hi all, I believe I just recieved AIP? Since my husband never recieved any email yet and my account said "They are reviewing my Eligability requirements" and then I recieved a PDF stating I have passed that.
If it says you’ve passed and your local office will contact you for an interview then thats a DM
Congratulations