+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Talked to agent again for Etobicoke interview dates and they really don't know anything. asked me to just wait. it already has been 6 weeks. I am so frustrate now.

Ruobear

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
I think the officer handling the June 20th application is the slowest. Just stuck somewhere
Oh yeah I bet, it's usually the case though that it'll take the long while. But I have a feeling they're making me wait a long while because Temporary IRCC Offices are appearing for Sudbury/Sault Ste Marie around End of Feb and End of March, so most likely they will just push me off until then. :(

askakhil

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Oh yeah I bet, it's usually the case though that it'll take the long while. But I have a feeling they're making me wait a long while because Temporary IRCC Offices are appearing for Sudbury/Sault Ste Marie around End of Feb and End of March, so most likely they will just push me off until then. :(
I am sailing the same boat , just the work permit in december and nothing else. So things might happen for us together as we have same timeline. I dont know whats the delay about. After i got work permit i thought I might hear from them in a month or so. But they went into winter hibernation

tajybwyzbz

Jan 12, 2020
Here is my timeline:

Application received - 2019/06/28
AOR - 2019/08/14
CSQ requested - 2019/08/16
Background check processing - 2019/12/30
OWP linked -2020/01/22
CSQ received in mail - 2020/01/24

still no medical request yet :(

DavidK_NZ

Aug 26, 2018
Received my interview date today via the online system.

It’s next Thursday between 8am and 7:30pm! I was hoping for a set time but guess we’re heading down to queue after the kids go to school.

Been worried when it would be as we’re going snowmobiling in NB, leaving Thursday afternoon, and the longer it took the more I thought they’d want me there on Friday!

Reactions: Janice Bond

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Received my interview date today via the online system.

It’s next Thursday between 8am and 7:30pm! I was hoping for a set time but guess we’re heading down to queue after the kids go to school.

Been worried when it would be as we’re going snowmobiling in NB, leaving Thursday afternoon, and the longer it took the more I thought they’d want me there on Friday!
It should say the exact time if you go into the pdf they sent as well.. ;)