+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Kapil_ame

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Talked to agent yesterday and 6 weeks waiting for landing interview. I have already finish 5 weeks after DM and 6 weeks after SA but nothing yet.

is anyone here waiting for landing interview?

Reactions: JustMeDr

Rishus

Jan 9, 2020
I received SA and DM yesterday and was mentioned that Kitchener office will contact me for appointment. Anybody knows how long would take for rest of the process??

ariben

Jun 14, 2019
Hi, we got quite similar timeline, application from Quebec. I'm still waiting for the medical request. In November, they contacted me for Canada criminal record, and that's it, no new development since then.
Same here, we haven't heard anything since applying for CSQ (which we're still waiting for)...It's really getting annoying!! At least OWP was received though!

Inland Spousal Sponsorship (Quebec)
AOR Received: July 27 2019
Request for CSQ and undertaking application: Aug 08 2019
CSQ and undertaking received by MIDI: Sep 03 2019
CSQ and undertaking received: WAITING…
OWP and Residency file successfully linked online: Sept 16 2019
OWP approved: Oct 01 2019
OWP received: Oct 07 2019
Medical exam requested: WAITING…

cjw9292

Jan 21, 2020
is there anyone waiting for SA/AIP/DM ???
I havent got SA and AIP after my medical test on Oct 30.
I called CIC this morning and asked them that they lost my application package.
They said just wait.....

aquamex

Star Member
Jul 4, 2019
App. Filed.......
28-06-2019
AOR Received.
13-08-2019
Med's Request
22-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
is there anyone waiting for SA/AIP/DM ???
I havent got SA and AIP after my medical test on Oct 30.
I called CIC this morning and asked them that they lost my application package.
They said just wait.....
I’m still waiting. My application was submitted on 28 June....
My BGC started on 26 November. The last update I got was Medical Passed on 11 December. Then I had a ghost update on 30 December and nothing more.
When was your application submitted?

Sakurasahra

Dec 6, 2018
My Husband went to his Landing interview and we didn't wait much but after we were at the window the lady asked if we paid the $490
I paid it all upfront and I was confused as to why they were asking.
So apparently they did a refund without even sending an email because they had used some of the $490 to do the open work permit although they returned it in sept for insufficient payment.
It was so confusing they said to call the IRCC to make sure we got our refund and had to pay another $490.
It was entirely their fault but we still had to wait an hour till another lady processed our payment.
And he got the landing papers by almost 10:00 and our appointment was 7:30am!

Other than that it went well.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Hello everyone,
Today I became a Permanent Resident of Canada:D
I would like to share my experience. My appointment was at 1:30 so my husband and I arrived early to get parking. The doors opened to let us in at 1:15. It took us about 40 minutes to be called up to the counter. The Officer was really nice. I was anxious for nothing lol. She asked me these questions:
  • First entry date into Canada and port of entry
  • Do you have any dependents
  • Have you ever been convicted of a crime
  • Entry date when you decided to immigrate permanently to Canada
After I answered these questions she asked me to initial my signature beside my answers. Then she printed my COPR and gave me a sheet about what is required from a PR. Then I got my OHIP and SIN done on King Street and Upper James.Yes my hubby had to drive me all over Hamilton City to get these done but we were so giddy and happy we didn't mind :p
Good luck everyone!
Congratulations on receiving PR! I'm just wondering about the last question you were asked, is it just me or is it a little confusing? What did you answer? When I came to Canada I was 19 and not planning on being PR, but life took its course and here we areo_O what would I answer then? lol

Janice Bond

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
AOR Received.
12-July-2019
Congratulations on receiving PR! I'm just wondering about the last question you were asked, is it just me or is it a little confusing? What did you answer? When I came to Canada I was 19 and not planning on being PR, but life took its course and here we areo_O what would I answer then? lol
No it is confusing. Our stories are somewhat similar! I came here when I was 18 to study.To answer your question, I told the Agent the date of my most recent entry into Canada before I submitted my application.

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
No it is confusing. Our stories are somewhat similar! I came here when I was 18 to study.To answer your question, I told the Agent the date of my most recent entry into Canada before I submitted my application.
So for me that would be.. when i was 19 lol! I have been anywhere since then :oops: