+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

aks1414

Oct 5, 2019
AOR Received.
July 23
My Review of eligibility is finally changed! It's said We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. I'm so excited! and I got medical exam too. My medical exam will be $305 (all Included)

jetrel

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know how long it takes to get your OWP extended after getting a new passport? I need to send my passport off for renewal (takes a month), but if an OWP extension takes another 4 months I'm going to be cutting it fine.

wpgielts

Jun 9, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Missisauga
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
29-10-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
My application status has updated but nothing is changed. What does that mean?
does any things show differently on your gckey process?
Most of March and April application almost complete already, seem like may and June application have the longest wait even to get a medical request.
Yes, it seems like they are having Christmas holidays in advance with not too many things being updated at all...

th_10

Oct 5, 2017
My OPW was approved today! I'm very happy. took forever.
application submitted on June 12the and approved Oct 29th.
I need advice. Do I need to get new SIN? I worked in Canada before but my work permit(was working holiday) was expired long time ago
Congrats!! Hopefully I’ll get a response soon regarding the OWP since our application time is the same.

And you will need a SIN number to accompany your OWP. Go to Service Canada and see if you need a new one or if they will allow you to use your old one.

KerryO

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
My OPW was approved today! I'm very happy. took forever.
application submitted on June 12the and approved Oct 29th.
I need advice. Do I need to get new SIN? I worked in Canada before but my work permit(was working holiday) was expired long time ago
Until you are not permanent residence, your SIN number will expire the same time your permit expires. You would need to go to Service Canada to get it updated. The SIN remains same just the expiry date changes. I dod mine after extending my work permit.

Reactions: aks1414