+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

atsui

Dec 28, 2017
hi, I am going to apply my husband to Canada with Inland Application. But not sure if all my applications forms are the right one, can you tell me if I miss something. For sponsor (myself) : 1. Application to Sponsor, sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). 2. Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire (IMM 5532). Are these 2 applications only?
For the person being sponsored (my husband, the principal application) : 1. Generic Application form for Canada (IMM 0008). 2. Additional Dependants / Declaration (IMM0008EP) 3. additional Family Information (IMM5406).4. Schedule A- background (IMM5669).
We both are over 65 years old, never married before (we both are first marriage). Does the person being sponsored (my husband, the principal application) need to submit #1. to #3. as well even though he has no children, no parents, no brothers and sisters? Or he needs to submit a blank forms of #1. to #3. with N/A. Then submit the OWP together with the above applications. thank you for your help. Atsui

Last edited:

Mar23

Jul 18, 2019
hi, I am going to apply my husband to Canada with Inland Application. But not sure if all my applications forms are the right one, can you tell me if I miss something. For sponsor (myself) : 1. Application to Sponsor, sponsorship Agreement and Undertaking (IMM 1344). 2. Sponsorship Evaluation and Relationship Questionnaire (IMM 5532). Are these 2 applications only?
For the person being sponsored (my husband, the principal application) : 1. Generic Application form for Canada (IMM 0008). 2. Additional Dependants / Declaration (IMM0008EP) 3. additional Family Information (IMM5406).4. Schedule A- background (IMM5669).
We both are over 65 years old, never married before (we both are first marriage). Does the person being sponsored (my husband, the principal application) need to submit #1. to #3. as well even though he has no children, no parents, no brothers and sisters? Or he needs to submit a blank forms of #1. to #3. with N/A. Then submit the OWP together with the above applications. thank you for your help. Atsui
Suggest to use a lawyer since you even donot know which form will be used. Any mistakes, missing signatures or documents will make your application to be returned.

Reactions: wpgielts

wpgielts

Jun 9, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Missisauga
App. Filed.......
04-06-2019
AOR Received.
10-07-2019
Med's Request
29-10-2019
Med's Done....
02-11-2019
I feel like 33 days is quick for AOR. Perhaps June applicants will be processed faster?
If you see the entries foe January inland applicants, some are already receiving the decision. I really hope quicker processing could become true..

atsui

Dec 28, 2017
Suggest to use a lawyer since you even donot know which form will be used. Any mistakes, missing signatures or documents will make your application to be returned.
If someone had already submitted all the Inland application forms. Why can't tell me? I have already typed out all the applications numbers and titles, and I just want to make sure. why nobody can tell me, and just tell me to find a lawyer. If I can afford to hire a lawyer then I do not have to ask help in this forums. I just want to make sure I got the right forms, the others such as signatures, I don't worry about it.

riverphoenix

May 17, 2018
If someone had already submitted all the Inland application forms. Why can't tell me? I have already typed out all the applications numbers and titles, and I just want to make sure. why nobody can tell me, and just tell me to find a lawyer. If I can afford to hire a lawyer then I do not have to ask help in this forums. I just want to make sure I got the right forms, the others such as signatures, I don't worry about it.
You can find more information here: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5289-sponsor-your-spouse-common-law-partner-conjugal-partner-dependent-child-complete-guide.html#forms

The sponsor must fill out and sign (if applicable) these forms:
The person(s) being sponsored must fill out and sign (if applicable) these forms:

Filica13

Jul 17, 2019
I was wondering if it was normal that under background check it says : Not applicable.
What does that mean?
Thank you

seatoyyz

Jul 16, 2019
I was wondering if it was normal that under background check it says : Not applicable.
What does that mean?
Thank you
Mine says that, too - it's normal. I don't remember where, but I read that most steps are listed as "not needed" or "not applicable" by default when the app is accepted, and they're later updated with the actual status as it progresses.

Reactions: Filica13

K1w1

Star Member
Jul 16, 2019
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
15-07-2019
AOR Received.
22-08-2019
LANDED..........
04-02-2020
Hi, I suggest downloading guides IMM 5525 (basic guide) and IMM 5289 (complete guide).
They're extremely helpful if read through completely and may negate having to get a lawyer.
If once you've read through these and are still having trouble then perhaps seek legal help.
My partner and I used these guides and were able to complete all forms without issue.

Filica13

Jul 17, 2019
Mine says that, too - it's normal. I don't remember where, but I read that most steps are listed as "not needed" or "not applicable" by default when the app is accepted, and they're later updated with the actual status as it progresses.

Thank you for reply.

Reactions: seatoyyz

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Got to link application on the online account and found out the application number. The status is on "process" but I haven't got an AOR yet? Anybody else in this situation? I found out through ECAS the status of my application 4 days ago and still no AOR!

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Got to link application on the online account and found out the application number. The status is on "process" but I haven't got an AOR yet? Anybody else in this situation? I found out through ECAS the status of my application 4 days ago and still no AOR!
When did you send the application?