+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*JUNE 2019* INLAND Spousal Sponsorship

CristianFelipe

Jun 11, 2019
Toronto
Yes that's what I'm thinking but is strange that I can check the status and li k it without getting any AOR also non of the online tools show that applied for the Open work permit and I'm worry they just didn't accept the work permit

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Yes that's what I'm thinking but is strange that I can check the status and li k it without getting any AOR also non of the online tools show that applied for the Open work permit and I'm worry they just didn't accept the work permit
How did you do that?? Do you have a number?? Did you try to link with what information?? I guess that means you will receive it soon.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
How did you find out by ECAS if you don't have a client number??

pepino99

May 17, 2019
I have a client number from another application.
It's been almost a week since I found out about the status but still hasn't got an AOR thinking they might still processing the work permit as I don't see it anywhere
Which one is the client number I have a tourist visa.

juliakristof

May 5, 2017
Got to link application on the online account and found out the application number. The status is on "process" but I haven't got an AOR yet? Anybody else in this situation? I found out through ECAS the status of my application 4 days ago and still no AOR!
How were you able to make an online account without receiving AOR? My partner (the applicant) has a UCI because he is on a working holiday visa. We tried making an account with it and it didn't let us.

th_10

Oct 5, 2017
Hello everyone, thought I'd also share my process as well. This is also added on the spreadsheet.

Application Sent: June 12, 2019
Received: June 13, 2019
AOR: -

Hopefully the AOR comes soon as some of you guys are already getting it!

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hello everyone, thought I'd also share my process as well. This is also added on the spreadsheet.

Application Sent: June 12, 2019
Received: June 13, 2019
AOR: -

Hopefully the AOR comes soon as some of you guys are already getting it!
Tell me when you get your AOR, my application was received the 14th of June. I'm still waiting for AOR.