+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Keep calm and relax. This will only infuriate officers further. Develop a hobby that significantly consumes time. This phase will pass too.
Agreed. Officers already have so many applications to handle. This is gonna piss them off.

Stop thinking about your application, and focus on other things. I know it is hard, but we have no other option.

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Text excerpts from notes:
Minimum requirements and funds appear to meet.
Letter dated 2019-XX-XX appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.. - Letter confirms salary of XX per year - Letter confirms full/time employment.
Police Certificate - NRT (I guess it stands for No Reportable Trace)
R10 - OK
Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions (Note: I was refused study permit in May 2016)

Eligibility, Criminality and Security not started. Medicals passed. Info sharing is complete.

There is no movement log after file transfer to New Delhi on July 23, 2019. I guess it's collecting dust since then.
Same issue as yours.
July 8th Aor. Review Required- Stat Questions(Study permit refusal)
Please let me know if you receive any updates.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
It’s mentioned in the GCMS notes that the review required is for stat questions related to visa refusal.
Mine says only Review Required - Stat Questions. There is no mention of study visa refusal on notes. I was assuming that it might be the only question they need review about. Your notes are describing explicitly visa refusal, right? Or, you're also assuming like me.
What's your visa office? I think once they find out about refusal they transfer file to the local visa office.

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Mine says only Review Required - Stat Questions. There is no mention of study visa refusal on notes. I was assuming that it might be the only question they need review about. Your notes are describing explicitly visa refusal, right? Or, you're also assuming like me.
What's your visa office? I think once they find out about refusal they transfer file to the local visa office.
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTION[REFUSED STATUS DETAILS] AND [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS]
This is what is there in the GCMS notes. I'm FSW Inland and VO is Montreal.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED - STAT QUESTION[REFUSED STATUS DETAILS] AND [REFUSED ADMISSION DETAILS]
This is what is there in the GCMS notes. I'm FSW Inland and VO is Montreal.
Alright. Maybe, it's different way to write the same thing distinctively by visa offices.

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Did you try calling the cic call centre?
Any info about how much it takes?
Never called them but ordered GCMS notes twice. Received only first set of notes and waiting for the second one. Raised first web form after completion of six months post AOR and came to know about visa office. After seven months, raised another one on NDVO contact options page (it's direct comm. with visa office) and waiting for them to reply back (take them 28 days to respond).

CanDAspirant

Mar 13, 2018
Never called them but ordered GCMS notes twice. Received only first set of notes and waiting for the second one. Raised first web form after completion of six months post AOR and came to know about visa office. After seven months, raised another one on NDVO contact options page (it's direct comm. with visa office) and waiting for them to reply back (take them 28 days to respond).
I received my second set of GCMS notes today and there is no movement in my file. It is still in Review Required and no action has been taken since November.