+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Did anyone past the 6-month deadline get to speak with an agent over the phone in the past week?
I'm calling every day at different times of the day, and, after I entered all my info through the phone menu, I get the same message at every call saying ''We are receiving a high volume of calls at the moment. Try to reach us at a later time.''. I also tried the French option, but I wasn't able to reach an agent either.
I am an inland applicant and AOR is June 19. I called them near the 6-month date and had no problem reaching an agent at the first call.

Does anyone have a tip on how to contact IRCC over the phone? Has anyone successfully done it since the beginning of the year?

Thanks!

MGNCMA

Aug 1, 2018
Did anyone past the 6-month deadline get to speak with an agent over the phone in the past week?
I'm calling every day at different times of the day, and, after I entered all my info through the phone menu, I get the same message at every call saying ''We are receiving a high volume of calls at the moment. Try to reach us at a later time.''. I also tried the French option, but I wasn't able to reach an agent either.
I am an inland applicant and AOR is June 19. I called them near the 6-month date and had no problem reaching an agent at the first call.

Does anyone have a tip on how to contact IRCC over the phone? Has anyone successfully done it since the beginning of the year?

Thanks!
Try option 2220 to get to an agent. I am passed my 6 months. Called a few times. They told me to basically to wait and my application is in Review Required. No reasons given and no updates. Montreal VO and June 29 AOR FSW Inland

Reactions: mirahe94

skpreethika

Oct 30, 2019
AOR: June 25th
Stream: FSW-O
PPR date: 17th Jan 2020
Country of Residence: United States
Details:
  1. Applicant+1 dependent
  2. Processing office: Sydney
  3. Got a ghost update on 17th January 2020, morning around 10:00 am PST
  4. Followed by CPCO-Final Request email on the same day, 17th January 2020 around 1:30 pm PST
  5. I sent my passport to CPCO Ottowa on Friday itself and it got delivered today (Monday, Jan 20th)
  6. I called the customer care twice within the timeframe of Dec 25th,2019 and Jan 17th, 2020. Submitted an online web form during that period as well. The customer representative mentioned that she would send a note to the officer to check on the application. I did not hear back from the visa office but then I got a ghost update 10 days later.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Try option 2220 to get to an agent. I am passed my 6 months. Called a few times. They told me to basically to wait and my application is in Review Required. No reasons given and no updates. Montreal VO and June 29 AOR FSW Inland
Thank you! It worked!
Mine is in RR as well and I already submitted new docs in November. Which means I have to patiently wait for the final decision.
The good news is that mine was transferred from Sydney to Ottawa.

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
AOR: June 25th
Stream: FSW-O
PPR date: 17th Jan 2020
Country of Residence: United States
Details:
  1. Applicant+1 dependent
  2. Processing office: Sydney
  3. Got a ghost update on 17th January 2020, morning around 10:00 am PST
  4. Followed by CPCO-Final Request email on the same day, 17th January 2020 around 1:30 pm PST
  5. I sent my passport to CPCO Ottowa on Friday itself and it got delivered today (Monday, Jan 20th)
  6. I called the customer care twice within the timeframe of Dec 25th,2019 and Jan 17th, 2020. Submitted an online web form during that period as well. The customer representative mentioned that she would send a note to the officer to check on the application. I did not hear back from the visa office but then I got a ghost update 10 days later.
Thanks for the clear update.
Two questions:
1) Is the dependent a minor or an adult ?
2) Curious, I thought we send the passport to Sydney, but looks like even for Sydney cases, we send the passport to Ottawa? Or Does it depend on the application ? Or Sydney only processes cases but the passport always needs to be sent to Ottawa?
Regards !

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
Thank you! It worked!
Mine is in RR as well and I already submitted new docs in November. Which means I have to patiently wait for the final decision.
The good news is that mine was transferred from Sydney to Ottawa.
why is being transferred from Sydney to Ottawa good news? Does it mean something is happening with yr file is that why or is Ottawa processing time faster?

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
Request you to add your details here to keep a track of where we stand as follows -
DO NOT REPLY. Just copy this and paste/edit your info and post in the thread.
username-AOR-type-visa office (format)

Still waiting for PPR email -
wick_sran – June 4-FSW-O-NDVO
Waitingjune19 - June 4 - FSW - O- Ottawa
usa2can4mind - June 27- FSW-O- Sydney,NS.

Don't know Status -
Harry1211- June 1 - FSW-O, Sydney NS
DonatusRichard- June 4-
Dimsa- June 6- ??- ??
Imblessed- June 7 FSW-O, Montreal
Ololosh- June 9-??-??
Kavitaforpt June 9 PNP-O Sydney NS
AJfern- June 10-??-??
jaggisingh – June 11 -??-??
uppu1988- June 11- ??-??
Imutj84 - June 13 - FSW-0- ??
Omidmoradi1970 - June 13- PNP-O,??
rukaye - June 14, PNP-O, Accra
libanais2 – June 15 - FSW-O - Sydney,NS
Aatika_m – June 16-FSW-0-New Delhi
techie12 - June 16 - FSW-O, Sydney, NS
Prabh01- June 17 -??-New Delhi
Sherryzhao945- June 17th. PNO-inland, VO Sydney
Tripal June 19- fsw 0 - new delhi
LardiaMagellan- June 20 – PNP-O- Sydney,NS
Olabanji - June 21 -
Dahiya- June 21- FSW-O, Sydney ,NS.
hmusman79- June 22- PNP-BC In land-VO: Halifax
Ednut- June 25-?? -??
Nessie247- June 28-FSW-O - Sydney,NS
MGNCMA – June 29- FSW-I – Montreal
Sanyee- June -29- FSW-O,??
swatkat91 - June 29 FSW-O, Ottawa

Got PPR -
Jaganv117- June 1 - FSW-O, Sydney NS
Indpnv-June 3 - FSW-O- Sydney, NS
karizma360 - June 28 FSWO Ottawa

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
why is being transferred from Sydney to Ottawa good news? Does it mean something is happening with yr file is that why or is Ottawa processing time faster?
PR applications from the United States and Canada are sent to CPC Ottawa after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-Mississauga or CIO-Sydney.
So it means my file is moving forward.

WaitingJune19

Dec 5, 2019
PR applications from the United States and Canada are sent to CPC Ottawa after they have been received and deemed complete by CPC-Mississauga or CIO-Sydney.
So it means my file is moving forward.
Thanks and all the best!
I am in a similar boat and trying to make sense of where I might be. When you say deemed complete - what would that mean? All checks done or just all documents are submitted by applicant?

Mine says - waiting to be reviewed by officer. No idea where I stand in the process. June 4 AOR