+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

cigeno

Jul 13, 2018
@hmusman,l got reply from uncle Ralph too in September: Criminality passed, Eligibility recommended pass and security not started. No other info since then. I am ALBERTA PNP. Are you alberta PNP too?

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
My Estimated Waiting time is 18 days on IRCC portal for FSW.I work in the US currently

When i call IRCC it says they cannot accept calls due to high call volume :(

AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 11
Biometrics cleared - august 2

No updates since then :( .Starting to get worried as i am approaching the 6 month mark in couple of weeks.

Any Suggestions?

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
My Estimated Waiting time is 18 days on IRCC portal for FSW.I work in the US currently

AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 11

No updates since then :( .Starting to get worried as i am approaching the 6 month mark in couple of weeks.

Any Suggestions?
Almost everyone in June in the same boat. May seems to be getting a lot of PPR mails in the last week or so.

We will get there. There is not much you can do now other than wait.

Reactions: techie12

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019

AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 11

Any Suggestions?
Similar case here. Unfortunately, most of FSW-inland recently processed took between 200 to 300 days. Some rare cases got it in less than 100 days.
Not much to do other than wait for the golden mail. If you haven't ordered notes, maybe it's a good idea to check if there's a review requested for one of your documents.

Jeong

Aug 31, 2017
Hello,

I called CIC today and they said criminality medicals are passed, working on finalizing eligibility part, has not started security part. My anticipated processing date is 12/19 and they told me CIC should make decision by the time so if I don't hear back anything till 12/19, I should call CIC to find out for reasons.

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hello,

I called CIC today and they said criminality medicals are passed, working on finalizing eligibility part, has not started security part. My anticipated processing date is 12/19 and they told me CIC should make decision by the time so if I don't hear back anything till 12/19, I should call CIC to find out for reasons.
What stream are you? Inland or Outland?

penname14

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys - I got a reply through the webform:
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
When I called up they told : Criminal is passed and Security hasn't started.
Also, the Eligibility is Met.

Is only Security pending now ? Or the Eligibility will be reviewed again?

usa2can4mind

Sep 17, 2019
Similar case here. Unfortunately, most of FSW-inland recently processed took between 200 to 300 days. Some rare cases got it in less than 100 days.
Not much to do other than wait for the golden mail. If you haven't ordered notes, maybe it's a good idea to check if there's a review requested for one of your documents.
How is this an inland application if he is in the US ?
Does US fall under inland or outland ?
Since US guys can drive into Canada on road, does that mean its inland ??

Malks

Nov 14, 2019
Stream - FSW Outland
AOR - June 1
Medical passed - July 11
Biometrics Completed- July 16

Background check says "We are processing your background check". Is this IP1 or IP2?
Any idea if IRCC will stick to their timelines given the backlogs that can be seen on immitracker?