+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
I already have a letter from my employer that says my start date and my duties as well. Also the officer mentioned in the refusal letter saying that The work experience declared from July 2017 to the date of application; but in july 2017 I was back in India. I showed my experience from 2018 July. Should I write a letter of explanation and put an application for reconsideration stating how the officer has made a mistake? Or should I just re apply? I am very confused.
Yes, ask them to reconsider the application using a letter of explanation. Explain everything clearly and hope for the best.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
I already have a letter from my employer that says my start date and my duties as well. Also the officer mentioned in the refusal letter saying that The work experience declared from July 2017 to the date of application; but in july 2017 I was back in India. I showed my experience from 2018 July. Should I write a letter of explanation and put an application for reconsideration stating how the officer has made a mistake? Or should I just re apply? I am very confused.
Did you mention what were you doing in July 2017 - 2018?

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello,
I got my GCMS note, and It has "next recalculation date" under Eligibility section. my eligibility status is "met" on the note. what does "next recalculation date" mean?
How long it took you to get GCMS notes?

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Hello,
Anybody PNP-Outland & Got his PPR?
those applications are n't moving at all.
Indeed!, I am also a PNP_Outland and honesty I don't even know what to think about this situation. Given that PNP applicants already went through a province nomination which at least takes 3 months to be given an ITA, we seems to be the least prioritized right now :(

Which brings a question I would like to ask if anyone could please advise.

Being a PNP-Outland based in the USA, if I do leave for my home country and advise CIC for the change of address, will my application be moved to the VO related to my home country or it would still be processed in Ottawa VO?

Reactions: Staypositive04

consh1985

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Indeed!, I am also a PNP_Outland and honesty I don't even know what to think about this situation. Given that PNP applicants already went through a province nomination which at least takes 3 months to be given an ITA, we seems to be the least prioritized right now :(

Which brings a question I would like to ask if anyone could please advise.

Being a PNP-Outland based in the USA, if I do leave for my home country and advise CIC for the change of address, will my application be moved to the VO related to my home country or it would still be processed in Ottawa VO?
It's my understanding that PNP applicants have the exact same processing time as other streams such as FSW-O. So I wouldn't worry too much, since we are still within the 6-month period.

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Yes, ask them to reconsider the application using a letter of explanation. Explain everything clearly and hope for the best.
Yeah I will do that today. I will provide all the supporting documents as well.
Also i got a notification a day after my refusal letter that my same application has been updated and when I opened there was no nothing. The status is still at your action is required . I’m very confused and stressed about whats happening?

Reactions: Manan Parikh

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Yeah I will do that today. I will provide all the supporting documents as well.
Also i got a notification a day after my refusal letter that my same application has been updated and when I opened there was no nothing. The status is still at your action is required . I’m very confused and stressed about whats happening?
Don't worry - simply send the additional documents via web form and connect with CIC over the phone and inform them that you have sent the extra documents. They will send a notification to the officers to check it. If they will find the documents good enough then they will reopen the application.

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
@legalfalcon : Need your advise. My file is in Halifax, is there any record/data/comment you can share for this VO? About their speed or whatever you can please. Moreover, is there any difference between and FSW and PNP in land application processing time? I am PNP In land

Reactions: cigeno

cigeno

Jul 13, 2018
Hi @hmusman my file is in halifax too June 23 AOR. PNP Outland. I am looking for same info as you. I am happy to find someone else in halifax too. I have been searching glad to meet you on this forum.

Reactions: hmusman79

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : Need your advise. My file is in Halifax, is there any record/data/comment you can share for this VO? About their speed or whatever you can please. Moreover, is there any difference between and FSW and PNP in land application processing time? I am PNP In land
I have always emphasised that each application is as unique as the individual. It does not matter which VO your application is at. All VO work at the same pace. Applications are distributed to share work load. All the data that you see is anecdotal and has no relevance. If immigration applications were this straight forward, then IRCC would have published and used the data to evaluate its performance.

Each applicant will submit different documents, will have a different timeline for conducting the security and therefore the timeline for each will be different.

Instead of comparing what VO your application is at based on skewed data, look into what stage your application is at.

All application go though the following:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

To read on each stage, see https://bit.ly/2Qf0Sm6

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
Hi @hmusman my file is in halifax too June 23 AOR. PNP Outland. I am looking for same info as you. I am happy to find someone else in halifax too. I have been searching glad to meet you on this forum.
Hello @cigeno : Its really a sigh of relief for me as well to find someone from same VO lolz. Happy to see you bro. i am pnp in land in vancouver. Which PNP you got? and any update you got from ircc or ralph godale when they were giving information? I end of Sep my eligibility was passed as per Ralph...after that no update.

Reactions: cigeno

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
I have always emphasised that each application is as unique as the individual. It does not matter which VO your application is at. All VO work at the same pace. Applications are distributed to share work load. All the data that you see is anecdotal and has no relevance. If immigration applications were this straight forward, then IRCC would have published and used the data to evaluate its performance.

Each applicant will submit different documents, will have a different timeline for conducting the security and therefore the timeline for each will be different.

Instead of comparing what VO your application is at based on skewed data, look into what stage your application is at.

All application go though the following:

R10
Medicals
Criminality
Eligibility
Security

Thank you so much @legalfalcon for your detailed answer. It really cleared many things. Really appreciated your efforts.