Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
I think because of many backlogs and Christmas vacation coming up they have disappeared everyone's bar so that people do not followup
Mine's still up.

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
yes, mine disappeared too. What does it mean?
Nothing. They thought of inventing bar so that people can check the remaining time but now they are issuing 3600 ITA every 15 days and because of that they cannot handle these many ITA. Also, lots of backlogs are remaining and plus additions. One more thing - it will be slow in December because of Christmas vacation fewer employees.

The above reasons are sufficient for them to hide the bar from everyone's account so that people don't call them for updates if time is about to complete and no change in status.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
Got the below email today, weird part is that I had sent a webform in Sep 19 with my new address and got an acknowledgement on Sep 30 for it.
And I get this today which is way off from the standard reply template. What do you guys think? They finally processing it? :D

"The information provided and the updated address have been noted on file.

Regards.

AQ

Citizenship and Immigration, Immigration
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada"

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
My express entry profile was rejected today. The officer said that he couldn’t determine my starting date as a supervisor at subway, even though the letter my employer gave me clearly says that I started working as a supervisor since July 11th.
I gave them my whole year payslips and the reference letter but I didn’t have my job offer letter as I was never given one.

I was hoping if anyone can suggest what should I do now? Any other documents I can attach? Should I re-apply or just send an email for reconsideration?
Any advice will be really helpful.

thanks

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Hi everyone,
My express entry profile was rejected today. The officer said that he couldn’t determine my starting date as a supervisor at subway, even though the letter my employer gave me clearly says that I started working as a supervisor since July 11th.
I gave them my whole year payslips and the reference letter but I didn’t have my job offer letter as I was never given one.

I was hoping if anyone can suggest what should I do now? Any other documents I can attach? Should I re-apply or just send an email for reconsideration?

thanks
Send an email for re-consideration or via web form. Submit all the possible documents you can gather to prove your point.
My work permit application was rejected and i sent an query via webform and told them on call about what is wrong and they re-opened my application after 93 days of waiting.

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
Send an email for re-consideration or via web form. Submit all the possible documents you can gather to prove your point.
My work permit application was rejected and i sent an query via webform and told them on call about what is wrong and they re-opened my application after 93 days of waiting.
You can try it. Each case is different

Manan Parikh

Star Member
Mar 11, 2018
CRS - 463
AOR – July 15
MEP – Aug 14
Spouse biometrics submitted – Aug 15
Criminality passed – Aug 25

VO in August – Sydney
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

VO changed in September – Edmonton
Eligibility status under review
Security not started

Today when I spoke with the agent.
He told me that my file is transferred to Vancouver (VO changed again) for review. The file seems to be okay and no documents are needed for now.
Still, Eligibility status under review
Still, Security not started

I have will receive GCMS notes probably by Nov 20.

What do you think guys? Why VO is changed every month?

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

thanks
Sorry to hear that. If you have a way to contact your employer, ask him to give him a reference letter again stating the start date and your role along with your duties.
After that ask them to re-open the case by submitting that. Good luck.

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Sorry to hear that. If you have a way to contact your employer, ask him to give him a reference letter again stating the start date and your role along with your duties.
After that ask them to re-open the case by submitting that. Good luck.
I already have a letter from my employer that says my start date and my duties as well. Also the officer mentioned in the refusal letter saying that The work experience declared from July 2017 to the date of application; but in july 2017 I was back in India. I showed my experience from 2018 July. Should I write a letter of explanation and put an application for reconsideration stating how the officer has made a mistake? Or should I just re apply? I am very confused.

Jeong

Aug 31, 2017
Hello people,

[FSW- inland ]
AOR – June 20
MEP- July 23

According to GCMS note that I ordered on Sep 23rd,
Eligibility – met
Security – not started
Criminality – passed
Medical – passed

I sincerely hope that I won’t get the refusal letter at the end, but in fact I am very worried about the upcoming final decision. Since I have a complicated working experience, I would like to know what you guys think about my situation.

So basically, I have uploaded documents for 1 year experience as a cook (actually 2 years of part-time) and two educational Canadian degrees (2yrs + 3yrs).

I got my first PGWP on 2015 Nov (expired 2018 Nov) after graduating 2 year culinary program.
Then, I started working from Nov 2015 as a cook and worked until July 2017.

However, while I was working for 1year as part time, I decided to go back to school for further education (3yr food science program) so I applied study permit and went back to school from Sep 2016.

Eventually, for the period of Sep 2016 to July 2017, I was holding both study and work permits as I actually worked and studied together. Do you think that CIC will accept my work experience that contained the part I worked under both PGWP and study permit?

I know CIC clearly says on the website that work experience during studying full time (Co-op, or internship) will not be counted as valid work experience.
However, I was a part time student and obtained a valid PGWP as well as study permit for the period of Sep 2016 to July 2017.

*according to CIC website/
Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?
You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.

Also, I know CIC does not allow people on study permit to work for more than 15 hours per week, and for the period, my working hours never exceeded over 15 hours.

From the GCMS note that I got in Sep, my eligibility shows “met”, but we all know It doesn’t mean it is passed so an officer could flip the result as ‘refused’. Therefore, I am scared and worried for every single day.

My immigration consultant thinks this is a rare case so they cannot say I will get PR for 100% but what they insist is that I did not violate any of CIC regulations so CIC will most likely issue me PR.

However, I have never heard about any similar cases like me so I would like to know opinions from you guys.

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited:

Jeong

Aug 31, 2017
Hello,
I got my GCMS note, and It has "next recalculation date" under Eligibility section. my eligibility status is "met" on the note. what does "next recalculation date" mean?