+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Sameer485

Oct 29, 2019
Guys it's been 4.5 months ,i have submitted my file and within 2 weeks after submitting ,my family did our biometric as well...but after that no update ..can anyone help

widadwidad

Aug 27, 2019
morocco
Category........
same here bro
Guys it's been 4.5 months ,i have submitted my file and within 2 weeks after submitting ,my family did our biometric as well...but after that no update ..can anyone help
The same think 4 month just one update after bil
We di call on September IRCc eligibility met criminality passed security pending so i don't know , you shoud speak to them to have more informations about your statut.

Good luck for all of us

cjas

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Fsw-o
Pakistani
Ita 1st May
Aor 18 june
Rprf 23 October
Ppr 28. October

VO: London

Not much of travel history

Best of luck to you all!
Thank you for sharing! Good to know that it doesn't take so long after the request of RPRF to get the PPR! I also chose to pay as requested and apparently, it doesn't change the priority to treat the file.

tanveennagi

Jul 24, 2019
Hi folks, @legalfalcon

today, I revied a message regarding my CEC permanent resident application. Here's the officer letter:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application.

I have concerns you may not have been performing the duties of the NOC claimed since the beginning of your claimed CDN work experience.

• Provide a copy of the original employment letter you received prior to beginning your work with your CDN employer. ( when I started my job, the company just has sent a job offer which didn't include my job duties, therefore, my coworker last year applied also for CEC with same employment letter and duties and his PR was approved. So now I don't have an employment letter prior to my beginning, so i am not sure what I can do in this point
  • Provide a copy of all the pay-stubs you received from your CDN employer. (I have all of them)
  • Provide a copy of your 2018 T4 received from your CDN employer and a copy of

your 2018 Notice of Assessment.
    ( I have both of them too)

Therefore I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account.
    What do you think I should be attached to allay the concern.

If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

Please note:
  • Any documents submitted which are not in English or French must be accompanied by a translation in either English or French.
  • Do not submit originals, unless otherwise stated, as documents submitted will not be returned.
  • If you are experiencing problems uploading files through your MyCIC account, you can refer to

our Case Specific Enquiry webform
Hi
I got a same email. What did you do? They have requested a job offer letter from me but I never got one.
What did you provide them with for job offer letter?

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Just called IRCC, I applied for a job and the employer would like to know when I can expect my PR.

FSW-O (applying from the Netherlands)
AOR: June 28
MEP: July 31
BIL: August 14

Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Estimated remaining processing time: {according to my online application page): 59 days

I started calling 04:58 (Pacific Time, which is 04:58 Eastern Daylight Time) and by the time I got through the menu (in my case pressing
1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – application number# - 1 – birth year – 1 – 1 – 0 ) it was exactly 08:00 in Ottawa and it took maybe 20 seconds before I got an agent on the phone.

I asked for a status update to see where I am in the process. A very friendly lady immediately started looking into it after verification questions. Unfortunately, nothing has been initiated since I called mid-September, so 6 weeks ago. The office is still Ottawa, eligibility and security not started.

She said that the estimated completion date is more likely to be early January because December is a busy month (uh no, Canadians themselves always tell me that nobody works really hard this month and they'll be preparing for and enjoying the holidays, especially in the government ;)). I asked her if even early January is realistic, given the fact that they haven't even started eligibility review and security yet. She said that if all my documents are okay, there should be no problem to complete this within the remaining time until January. She also said that 80% of the applications are processed in 6 months but for 20% it takes longer (standard reply I think from any agent).

Anyway, nothing to be excited about, unfortunately. My file is still somewhere in the pile o_O

crsid

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
25-01-2019
Just called IRCC, I applied for a job and the employer would like to know when I can expect my PR.

FSW-O (applying from the Netherlands)
AOR: June 28
MEP: July 31
BIL: August 14

Visa Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: not started
Criminality: passed
Security: not started
Estimated remaining processing time: {according to my online application page): 59 days

I started calling 04:58 (Pacific Time, which is 04:58 Eastern Daylight Time) and by the time I got through the menu (in my case pressing
1 – 1 – 2 – 2 – application number# - 1 – birth year – 1 – 1 – 0 ) it was exactly 08:00 in Ottawa and it took maybe 20 seconds before I got an agent on the phone.

I asked for a status update to see where I am in the process. A very friendly lady immediately started looking into it after verification questions. Unfortunately, nothing has been initiated since I called mid-September, so 6 weeks ago. The office is still Ottawa, eligibility and security not started.

She said that the estimated completion date is more likely to be early January because December is a busy month (uh no, Canadians themselves always tell me that nobody works really hard this month and they'll be preparing for and enjoying the holidays, especially in the government ;)). I asked her if even early January is realistic, given the fact that they haven't even started eligibility review and security yet. She said that if all my documents are okay, there should be no problem to complete this within the remaining time until January. She also said that 80% of the applications are processed in 6 months but for 20% it takes longer (standard reply I think from any agent).

Anyway, nothing to be excited about, unfortunately. My file is still somewhere in the pile o_O

Had similar experience. But trust me, things change suddenly. In a span of 3-4 days, you will get ghost update and then a 'Ready for Visa' email. In my case those 3-4 days even included ADR for family details.

Temi4ola2019

Jan 4, 2019
Hi,

I am not an expert but I can feel your anxiety and here are few ways to be more informed.

Firstly, you should request for your online profile access. You should be able to access it on daily basis to see how the application is progressing.

Secondly, I am assuming that you have been given your application reference number and unique client identification number. That and few other things like your date of birth and country of residence can be used to email Ralph Goodale. He is an MP and reverts on his emails with your application status update on same day or next day.
Thirdly, i am not sure if PCCs can be termed expired if they were valid at the time of issuance of AOR. Medicals do expire but I would suggest that you wait for the remedial request. In your case it is the consultant who is handling the flow of information so feel free to drop as many queries to him as you want. You have paid him and you deserve the service.

Last but not the least, just bear in mind that files for June FSW O aren't moving currently...its more like March and April applications being picked up...so while waiting without losing sleep isnt easy, it is all what we have right now as an option.

Cheer up...today was a tough day...tomorrow would be better or tougher...both ways this time shall pass soon :)
Good day please can we contact any MP as regards our application or it has to be Ralph Goodale

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Good day please can we contact any MP as regards our application or it has to be Ralph Goodale
You cant email Ralph or any other MP anymore. Those who helped with cases lost the election.

You described 99% people in this thread. Come back in December if you dont get PPR by the time your 6 month term expires.

skpreethika

Oct 30, 2019
My express entry application was selected in June 2019. I understand that the process usually takes about 6 months. I was wondering if there was anyone who got selected in the month of June and has received a notification on their PR approval?

Looking at the recent replies in this thread, it appears that many of them are in the same boat as mine.

Last edited:

SarunasB

Oct 30, 2019
Hi All,

I have been following this forum for a while and finally decided to make a contribution.

My timeline is as follows:

FSW-O (I am from LIthuania but live in the UK with extensive travel history)
AOR: June 24
MEP: July 29
BIL: August 16
PPR: October 31

Visa Office: Not sure as I never called and my GCMS notes are weeks away (ordered October 10) but I have to submit my Photos to London, UK so I'm guessing that's my VO.

I did have a Ghost Update on the 31st of July (Received email saying my profile has been updated but upon login, nothing had changed). I believe I also had one today (no email other than PPR) but upon login the status of my application said "Updated" but nothing had actually changed.

One thing that I thought may affect the timeline of my application was the fact that I applied from the UK but submitted by Biometrics in Vietnam as I was travelling there at the time. Really pleased that it didn't and AOR to PPR took just over 4 months.

I am no expert in this field but if you have any questions, please drop me a line or something and I will try to answer as best as I can.

Regards

Sarunas