Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
AOR-JUNE 1
FSW-O
MEP: July 11
Biometrics: July 25

Nationality:Indian
Residence: USA

There was no further updates after Biometrics. So called IRCC today and the agent said,
Eligibility-passed
Criminality-passed
Security-Not started

They said the file is still in the CIO in Syndey, Nova scotia. I was relieved to hear that the eligibility passed as that was the only thing to worry about. I am assuming security shouldn't be a problem.
Do you happen to know which officer your application is assigned to (can be found in GCMS notes)?

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
I did call IRCC from the US but the IVR states clearly they will not answer any questions related to Express Entry PR and other immigration and the call gets Disconnected.

AOR : June 1
Medical passed : July 11
Biometrics cleared : august 2
No updates after that :(

All these are information from CIC Portal.My CRS score is 462 and the portal says estimated days as 37.Could anyone related and help?

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
I did call IRCC from the US but the IVR states clearly they will not answer any questions related to Express Entry PR and other immigration and the call gets Disconnected.

AOR : June 1
Medical passed : July 11
Biometrics cleared : august 2
No updates after that :(

All these are information from CIC Portal.My CRS score is 462 and the portal says estimated days as 37.Could anyone related and help?
Hey, I just called today, I was on waitlist for 25 mins and spoke to the agent. Are you calling from outside canada?

Edit: which number are you calling?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/guidelines-to-call-ircc-cic-from-us.584666/page-2#post-8193866

888-242-2100

Last edited:

Harry1211

Oct 22, 2019
Hey, I just called today, I was on waitlist for 25 mins and spoke to the agent. Are you calling from outside canada?

Edit: which number are you calling?

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/guidelines-to-call-ircc-cic-from-us.584666/page-2#post-8193866

888-242-2100
I did a direct call on +18882422100 from USA and the call went through.But the IVR stated clearly what i mentioned above.Please help me with how did you call them?

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Thanks Much.I did call them and the agent said your application is within processing time and no documents are asked for now,All updates will be on the portal.
Did you ask specifically for the eligiblity, crimiality and security status?. I asked the agent and he was kind of to let me know of these including where the file was currently.

Maybe depends on the agent you talk to?

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Haven't received my GCMS yet. IRCC said 90 days delay in GCMS.

Do you think knowing the officer would help in any way?
Some officers can be faster while others can be slower... GCMS has this alphanumeric code under "Assigned to," which I think is either the code for the officer or the visa office.

Reactions: phl2019

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
AOR-JUNE 1
FSW-O
MEP: July 11
Biometrics: July 25

Nationality:Indian
Residence: USA

There was no further updates after Biometrics. So called IRCC today and the agent said,
Eligibility-passed
Criminality-passed
Security-Not started

They said the file is still in the CIO in Syndey, Nova scotia. I was relieved to hear that the eligibility passed as that was the only thing to worry about. I am assuming security shouldn't be a problem.
Mine's similar based on the GCMS notes (dated Sep 10).

Eligibility - Met
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started
Info Sharing - In Progress (Guessing this is the required for the Security part)

Mine too is still at CIO - Sydney, NS

Also, gonna drop 5 points next week :D

Sherry,Z

Sep 11, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
June 17th,2019
I called IRCC Yesterday. And my file is in sydney too. And my security is not started yet. And I don’t know even know how long it will take. My AOR is June 17th. Inland-PNP