+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello Folks,

Any PPR reported last week?
There were some PPRs for June, at least a couple with London VO.

Ottawa VO should start sending PPRs to June applicants in December considering what has been going on with April/May batch.

indpnv

Mar 16, 2018
United States
There were some PPRs for June, at least a couple with London VO.

Ottawa VO should start sending PPRs to June applicants in December considering what has been going on with April/May batch.
Hopefully!!
I would anyway be doing a soft landing after anyway. As long as they approve it by then, it should be fine.

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
I can't wait, the estimated completion date is 28 December, would be the best Christmas gift EVER!
Even better if they give it earlier though ;)

Dahiya_15

Sep 28, 2019
I called IRCC today. They said my file is in Sydney, Nova scotia office and eligibility is under final review by second officer. BG is under process. Can someone explain what does that means. BG on application says we are processing.........
AOR 21st June.

Ednut90

Apr 28, 2019
I called IRCC today. They said my file is in Sydney, Nova scotia office and eligibility is under final review by second officer. BG is under process. Can someone explain what does that means. BG on application says we are processing.........
AOR 21st June.
what number did you call. And are you inland or outland. Thanks

Jun 23, 2019
Hello Guys, I have received my "Ready for Visa" letter on October 5th. LOL, it went to spam and I checked only today 10/23. I will submit my passport today :) . I was convinced that it would take 6 months on the whole to get this. But it came pretty quick, my AOR is 27th June and PPR on 5th October. FSW Outland with 1 dependent, visa office Ottawa. My application on the website still shows in progress, lol, that's where I login and check every day and the email I am waiting for sneaked out in spam for more than 2 weeks, it's crazy. Thanks to all great people who have laid out clear information on many areas that helped me out through this process.
Wow.. Congratulations @karthikmaple .. I remember your Medical Status was in review for long.. when did the status change back to Passed?
Mine is still showing under review.. 142 days already passed

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
Wow.. Congratulations @karthikmaple .. I remember your Medical Status was in review for long.. when did the status change back to Passed?
Mine is still showing under review.. 142 days already passed
Thanks. If you are still waiting for medicals, you should definitely call your physician, who did the medicals. It happened to me that they called me in Septemeber saying that IRCC required a different angle of xray. We wouldn’t know ourselves directly regarding that.