FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
Hello Guys, I have received my "Ready for Visa" letter on October 5th. LOL, it went to spam and I checked only today 10/23. I will submit my passport today :) . I was convinced that it would take 6 months on the whole to get this. But it came pretty quick, my AOR is 27th June and PPR on 5th October. FSW Outland with 1 dependent, visa office Ottawa. My application on the website still shows in progress, lol, that's where I login and check every day and the email I am waiting for sneaked out in spam for more than 2 weeks, it's crazy. Thanks to all great people who have laid out clear information on many areas that helped me out through this process.
Congratulations!

Great to read some good news, my situation is similar, AOR 28th of June, FSW-O, Ottawa. 4 weeks ago they hadn't started reviewing eligibility and security yet, but who knows, hopefully things are moving now!

Reactions: karthikmaple

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello Guys, I have received my "Ready for Visa" letter on October 5th. LOL, it went to spam and I checked only today 10/23. I will submit my passport today :) . I was convinced that it would take 6 months on the whole to get this. But it came pretty quick, my AOR is 27th June and PPR on 5th October. FSW Outland with 1 dependent, visa office Ottawa. My application on the website still shows in progress, lol, that's where I login and check every day and the email I am waiting for sneaked out in spam for more than 2 weeks, it's crazy. Thanks to all great people who have laid out clear information on many areas that helped me out through this process.
Congratulations.
What is your nationality and country of residence?

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Congratulations.. do we get any update on our account , if by chanca we miss to check our email?

hypervariate123

Aug 13, 2019
Oh man this is my worst nightmare!! Congrats!!!

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
Oh man this is my worst nightmare!! Congrats!!!
Thanks, I agree to having experienced it first hand. I never asked IRCC about my application status before only yesterday when I called them they told my application is approved and it occurred to me to check my spam folder once.

As a precaution, it may be a good idea to whitelist emails coming from @cic.gc.ca domain.

Reactions: phl2019

karthikmaple

Aug 8, 2019
Congratulations!

Great to read some good news, my situation is similar, AOR 28th of June, FSW-O, Ottawa. 4 weeks ago they hadn't started reviewing eligibility and security yet, but who knows, hopefully things are moving now!
Thank you. I agree, as your office is Ottawa too, you should be hearing from them soon.

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
True :( Why is that??
I think the reason you are seeing slower processing times (6-8months) recently is due to the large number of applicant between January and March earlier this year. It looks like CIC is at the tail end of processing March AORs (with approx. 75% done). It also appears that CIC is well into April AORs (about 50% done). I think once March and April reach their 80% thresholds, then we will see improvement in processing times. Since we are all June/July AORs and the volume of invitations was less for May/June, I think we can expect to hear something right around the 6-month mark, as CIC should be caught up with the backlog by then

Note: my numbers are coming from myimmitracker.

jaganv117

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
AOR-JUNE 1
FSW-O
MEP: July 11
Biometrics: July 25

Nationality:Indian
Residence: USA

There was no further updates after Biometrics. So called IRCC today and the agent said,
Eligibility-passed
Criminality-passed
Security-Not started

They said the file is still in the CIO in Syndey, Nova scotia. I was relieved to hear that the eligibility passed as that was the only thing to worry about. I am assuming security shouldn't be a problem.

switkit019

Oct 21, 2019
Hi please can I get the contact number you called. I’ll like to give them a call as well. Thank you
AOR-JUNE 1
FSW-O
MEP: July 11
Biometrics: July 25

Nationality:Indian
Residence: USA

There was no further updates after Biometrics. So called IRCC today and the agent said,
Eligibility-passed
Criminality-passed
Security-Not started

They said the file is still in the CIO in Syndey, Nova scotia. I was relieved to hear that the eligibility passed as that was the only thing to worry about. I am assuming security shouldn't be a problem.