+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

hmusman79

Star Member
Apr 23, 2019
No i didn't put my foreign experience in the application, just my Canadian experience. I also did my masters here. So i thought my points were high enough, i didn't want to put foreign documents as it might take long to process and check. I uploaded my RCMP July 31st. PPR was Sep 6TH ( 37 days ) ... I hope u'll hear from them soon .. good luck :)
Congratulations. Fanatastic Timelin ereally

harmanmasuta

Sep 10, 2019
Windsor Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15-06-2019
Hi everyone,

CEC Inland ON, +1 dependent
ITA: May 1st, 2019
AOR: June 9th, 2019
Medical: July 14th, 2019

I called them on Sept 18th. They said that criminal check passed, eligibility in progress (assigned to senior officer), security not started.
BG check status on my online account says 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'
Am I at IP2? Anyone in similar situation?

Same Situation -

AOR - 15th June 2019
Medical Passed 23 July 2019
20th August 2019 - Background check changes to - We are processing your background check .

Whilst today when I called CIC they give the similar Information - Security check didn't started yet. Eligibility is in progress.

I am too wondering in phase of background check we are - ??

Any 1 Can Advise on this ?

Anoop Monga

Sep 25, 2019
Hello everyone,

FSW-Inland
ITA: May 1st, 2019
AOR: June 19th, 2019
Medical: July 23rd, 2019
Additional documents submitted (RCMP-PCC): August 14th, 2019

I called them on Sept 13th. They said that criminal check passed, eligibility in progress, security not started.

Anyone in a similar situation?
What number do tou call

hallerz87

Jul 10, 2019
Hi all. Not an active user on this forum (admittedly a lurker... apologies!) but I just wanted to let people know that I got my COPR today! Timeline was:
  • Application sent: 31 May
  • Application received: 17 June
  • Biometrics submitted: 14 August
  • Medical done: 22 August
  • Transfer to VO: 27 August
  • COPR granted: 25 September.
So really fast!

I've asked a couple of questions and people have been quick to respond so a general thank you to all on this forum who post, wouldn't have been able to do this without you!

Things I've learnt from my application process:
  • You can't rely on ordinary post to track your package abroad. Use a courier!
  • When a letter says you have to submit documents via the online portal, but then the online portal doesn't allow you to, go into your VAC and ask them to submit. Immigration took weeks to respond to any issue raised. I'd still be waiting now if I hadn't taken the initiative!
Good luck to those who are still waiting, stay positive, and I'll be seeing you in Vancouver!

EkopT

Sep 25, 2019
Hello. Please can I be added to the whatsapp group? My AOR was received in June 2019 please. Thank you

Zubz

Sep 24, 2019
Hi can anybody put light on this.
What does this mean?
I got this reply from Ottawa CPC.

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Hector

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

What does in queue for review by an officer mean?

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hi can anybody put light on this.
What does this mean?
I got this reply from Ottawa CPC.

Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Hector

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada www.cic.gc.ca

What does in queue for review by an officer mean?
It basically means that they will pick up your file when they feel like it...they cant tell you when they will feel like it and they dont like reminders for picking up your file.

Try Ralph's email option for better visibility of your case progress.

Reactions: jollystripes