+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Oh my god guys I just received the RFV letter. When the email arrived saying I got a new message in my account, I got scared a little because I didn't think that PPR would come so quickly and I couldn't think of anything else. And it turned out to be the good news!

I hope it all goes well for you guys too :p
Oh wow. Congratulations. What's your country of residence

reddermorel

Star Member
Jan 21, 2019
Oh my god guys I just received the RFV letter. When the email arrived saying I got a new message in my account, I got scared a little because I didn't think that PPR would come so quickly and I couldn't think of anything else. And it turned out to be the good news!

I hope it all goes well for you guys too :p
Wow! This is a fantastic timeline. Congrats!

zini_zinparast

Star Member
Jun 28, 2018
Ontario
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-09-2019
AOR Received.
28-08-2018
Med's Request
07-05-2019
Med's Done....
07-06-2019
Passport Req..
06-12-2019
LANDED..........
25-12-2019
So, calling them expedites things? I am genuinely curious, I haven't called them.
Calling them does not change your timeline; but it helps you to get relaxed or nervous!

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
Thanks. I'm in China and my application is handled by the HKVO.
Hey was your background check in the profile change to “in progress “or its like “we are processing your background check” ?

Did you get Ghost Updates ?

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
Hey was your background check in the profile change to “in progress “or its like “we are processing your background check” ?

Did you get Ghost Updates ?
The background check is "we are processing your background check". I only noticed one ghost update, it was a couple of days after I submitted my additional documents.

tripal

May 2, 2019
june 19 aor

Medicals done
biometrics done
What are do guys do to melt down your anxiety ..:p:p:p:p:po_Oo_Oo_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:..??????????????. It can Be any time now

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
After uploading the document you should sign your application online and submit it. same as you did for your application the first time. One day after submission you can see this on you page:

Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Thank you! Yes, I was missing the “next” button which allowed me to sign and complete the transmission of documents. All is well now, and my profile acknowledges that I have uploaded my ADR. I really appreciate the help!

Reactions: skanani1

Nessie247

Jul 1, 2019
Hi All -

Has anyone gone through the process of ordering GCMS notes yet?

Per the thread on GCMS notes, CanadaVisa suggests ordering the notes after the R10 review. I have no idea if I’m past that stage yet, but I’ve had my medical passed, my biometrics done, and uploaded info for an ADR. It’s been 53 days since my AOR, so maybe the R10 is done.

I was just wondering what other have done and if it’s worth ordering notes this early on or better to hold off a bit longer.

Any input is greatly appreciated—thank you!

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Any input is greatly appreciated—thank you!
For sure passing R10 is an unknown date.

So try a number: 90 days — it’s a figure that’s been thrown around as a suggested number of days from AOR before you order GCMS. The risk to ordering early, some have said, is that there might not be any movement in your file yet. But, 90 days is halfway through the 6-month goal to completion. :)

Reactions: Nessie247