+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

punit.2690

Jun 7, 2019
AOR: 22nd June
MEP: 23rd July
Biometrics submitted: 25th July
Current(11Aug) BG status: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

@legalfalcon Can you please invite me to WA group +1 864-650-eight, one, nine, two. Thanks in advance!

PREEMA3107

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I had a query ...whether we should inform CIC about issuance of new passports. I received my AOR on 14th June 2019 and got my passport updated in July 2019. The PR application is still 4 months away from the 6 months deadline. Please advise

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
Hello all, i’ve received my AoR on June 27. May I know on which stage are you? I’m just worried and want to know for how long am I expected to wait for a final decision.

AAttallah

Mar 27, 2019
I had a query ...whether we should inform CIC about issuance of new passports. I received my AOR on 14th June 2019 and got my passport updated in July 2019. The PR application is still 4 months away from the 6 months deadline. Please advise
I’m in the same situation I was told that I don’t have to report this as my passport was valid when I submitted my application. Let’s see what the guys will say.

arpitpandey143

Jul 15, 2018
  • I received Manitoba Provincial Nominee Approval for Express Entry - Got 600 Points Credit in CIC Application make my score to -750+
  • I am Currently in Canada (Manitoba) since June 2018.
  • Submitted online Application to CIC on 07 June 2019
  • AOR - on 07 June 2019
  • You passed the medical exam- July 17, 2019
  • Additional Document Request - July 18, 2019
  • Submitted Document (RCMP Record for Spouse) - July 27, 2019
  • Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • Review of additional documents - Not Applicable
  • Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
  • Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
The Progress bar was showing 4 months earlier and now showing 18 weeks and a day after its showing 17 weeks now? does it mean it going take more time still.
I checked with CIC support officer and he said there are no notes on my file by office and they do not need any additional document now. Not sure how much more time they need to complete the process till PPR.

Can anyone tell me , which stage my application is in? Is it IP1 or IP2 ?

Last edited:

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I've seen CIC send request to people with less than 6 months less on their passport to send them the Data page of a new passport.
Also if you don't send in your new passport via CSE, your COPR will expire on the expiry date of your old passport even if you send in the new passport for stamping.

iamchiragdave

Jul 25, 2019
Hello All,

I am Karthik.

I received AOR: June 27, 2019.

I did the medical exam for both my wife and me on June 24, 2019.

The medical status still shows "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam."

As I see on this forum, a lot of folks have already passed Medicals.

Should I call and ask or is it fine to wait for a week or two?
Hi, I had the same issue and I called them too. They told me that the result varies case to case. So they told me to wait further.