+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

Kiran9999

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Guys, my profile says Medical passed. When do we get biometrics letter? Do we get it through email or we find the letter in the profile?

FromFebruary

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-06-2019
Med's Done....
31-07-2019
AOR: 28 June
Request to send IM5669 form: 28 July
IM5669 sent back to IRCC: 30 July
Medical passed: 31 July
Biometrics letter: 31 July

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
Guys, my profile says Medical passed. When do we get biometrics letter? Do we get it through email or we find the letter in the profile?
Some get MEP & BIL at the same time or one comes first then the other follows after a couple of days.

Your BIL (biometrics instruction letter) will be downloadable from your account. Once it’s available, you’ll get an email telling you to check your account for a message from them (that message has your BIL).

Willow0088

Jun 19, 2019
FSW-Outland

May 1: ITA
June 1: upfront medical exam
June 16: AOR
June 21: raised a CSE (to correct a minor mistake in my application and re-submit my LOE)
July 2: received confirmation of the CSE
July 20: MEP
July 22: BIL

Booked appointment for biometrics on August 1st. Will come back and update.

Good luck everyone :)
Today (Aug. 1st) I went to get the biometrics done, also received a request for a few additional documents. Apparently, I need to provide those within 11 days.

The estimated remaining processing time is now updated to four months.

Last edited:

kapatel15

Jul 30, 2019
Today (Aug. 1st) I went to get the biometrics done, also received a request for a few additional documents. Apparently, I need to provide those within 11 days.

The estimated remaining processing time is now updated to four months.
Hello ,

Yesterday my profile updated from 5 months to 4 months,

AOR : June 15,
Medical passed : 23 July
Backgroud updated 3 times,
Progress bar Moving Every 2 or 5 days.

LardiaMagellan

Sep 29, 2018
Hello all,

I need your opinions on my situation please,

AOR: June 20
BIL: July 26
PNP Outland

Medicals : You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

As of today, I still haven't received any notification regarding my medicals and it seems that most people here in the same time frame have received MEP along their Biometrics request. After contacting CIC they told me they received my medicals since but I am kinda wondering now. Is it maybe because their waiting for my biometrics? Or have I passed the medicals and they have not notified me?

Help with suggestions pls, thank you!

iamchiragdave

Jul 25, 2019
If there’s an item in your submission that you feel needs to be clarified then submitting an LOE is the way to go. Otherwise, you should be fine without one.
Did you upload your IELTS/ECA results?
Yes, I did upload my IELTS result under "Optional Documents" merged with other important documents and self declarations. However, in my submitted application, I cannot find that document anymore. Is this a bug in the system?

Arthurchen2019

Jul 31, 2019
Yes, I did upload my IELTS result under "Optional Documents" merged with other important documents and self declarations. However, in my submitted application, I cannot find that document anymore. Is this a bug in the system?
Yea I have the same problem. I upload the LOE in that section...and it did not after the AOR. I called the IRCC, they have it and even told the number of pages and some key information in it...you should be fine. Just to call them to verify hahha

sherwinuy

Jun 24, 2019
legalfalcon please invite me to ur whatsapp pls where can I send my number??? i got my aor june 5th and medical passed.

JanieLiu

Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys. Please add me to the group! Thanks!
I received AOR on 3rd June.. passed the medical exam on 15th July. Now I am in the stage of IP2 (background check).
Does anyone know how long it takes from IP2 to PPR? And how long does it usually take from PPR to receiving the confirmation letter?