+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
Hello Everyone,

First of all I thank CanadaVisa for giving an opportunity to discuss about various PR related concerns.
I got my ITA on the 12 of June and received my AOR on the 14th of June. Still waiting for the next steps to process.
Keeping the timeline apart, I am very much interested in knowing the different kind of feelings experienced by people during this wait time.
I am freaking out each day and counting on days for a response on my application. Can anyone tell me how to deal with the PR anxieties?

Thanks

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,

First of all I thank CanadaVisa for giving an opportunity to discuss about various PR related concerns.
I got my ITA on the 12 of June and received my AOR on the 14th of June. Still waiting for the next steps to process.
Keeping the timeline apart, I am very much interested in knowing the different kind of feelings experienced by people during this wait time.
I am freaking out each day and counting on days for a response on my application. Can anyone tell me how to deal with the PR anxieties?

Thanks
How did you manage to collate all the documents in 2 days? Congratulations for that!
Its 40 days for the MEP update so you have to hold the horses. Trust me, you are normal as all go through that head scratching phase but patience is the only key my friend.

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
How did you manage to collate all the documents in 2 days? Congratulations for that!
Its 40 days for the MEP update so you have to hold the horses. Trust me, you are normal as all go through that head scratching phase but patience is the only key my friend.
Thank you!
I got my first ITA on the 17th of April 2019. Unfortunately I had to decline it for some critical paper work. I was eager for the May 29th draw but missed the invite by 2 points. So that is the reason 2 days to submit everything on 14th June 19.
Also, I have a concern now. My PCC will be expiring by 24th Oct'19. What if I don't get my PPR request before that and what I get before that and do not fly?' This part is killing me. Will there be any issue with this?

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Thank you!
I got my first ITA on the 17th of April 2019. Unfortunately I had to decline it for some critical paper work. I was eager for the May 29th draw but missed the invite by 2 points. So that is the reason 2 days to submit everything on 14th June 19.
Also, I have a concern now. My PCC will be expiring by 24th Oct'19. What if I don't get my PPR request before that and what I get before that and do not fly?' This part is killing me. Will there be any issue with this?
PCC won't be an issue. Don't worry.