+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>June 2019 AOR<<<<<<<Join here

vkris10

Jul 3, 2019
Hello All,

I require some help in filling out my PR application.

I went back to my home country for 6 months for vacation after completing my school... To indicate this time duration in address history ...do I provide my address in my home country Or do I just input my Canadian address for this duration and fill out the trip details in travel history.

How should I go about filling out the address history???

Help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hello All,

I require some help in filling out my PR application.

I went back to my home country for 6 months for vacation after completing my school... To indicate this time duration in address history ...do I provide my address in my home country Or do I just input my Canadian address for this duration and fill out the trip details in travel history.

How should I go about filling out the address history???

Help is greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance!
I am not an expert but I feel putting your home country will not make your application risky because you need to submit the passport scan as well.

JinTonic

Nov 29, 2018
I got my AOR a week back. My application was filed by a firm and they aren't sharing my application login credentials with me. I am trying to check the status through this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and I select Immigration. I feed in my details but it doesn't identify me as an applicant. Anyone else facing similar challenge?

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
I got my AOR a week back. My application was filed by a firm and they aren't sharing my application login credentials with me. I am trying to check the status through this link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do and I select Immigration. I feed in my details but it doesn't identify me as an applicant. Anyone else facing similar challenge?
I think CIC is the best way to check the status. I had faced a similar question before in on group where the guy had compared the status of both CIC login and similar link (don't remember exactly) and the results were not matching at all. I understand you are not getting your credentials but that's the best way to get an update. Generally CIC send you an intimation email when there are any changes or updates (you can know the nature of changes/updates only when you login), if your email is registered you shall get them. You just got the AOR, it's advisable to wait for 40 days if you are an Outland candidate.

You can wait for others to reply on your query.

Jas179

May 3, 2019
AOR is 22 June. Kindly add numbers 9958201067 and 9958200639 to the WhatsApp June 2019 AOR group.

kdudin

May 9, 2019
Hi guys, I got my AOR on the 23rd of June, my meds were long completed and sent to CIC (in May), I saw my test results and know that everything is a-okay . I still haven't received the "Meds passed" update, from the timelines I've seen, it usually takes a week...what do you think is taking so long?

Thanks!

kulcha

Star Member
Jun 18, 2019
Hi guys, I got my AOR on the 23rd of June, my meds were long completed and sent to CIC (in May), I saw my test results and know that everything is a-okay . I still haven't received the "Meds passed" update, from the timelines I've seen, it usually takes a week...what do you think is taking so long?

Thanks!
Takes 40 days for Outland.