+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Study Permit Applicants: Gather Here!

sam2cal

Jun 23, 2018
Applied for a study permit on 4th June, 2018 online and status shows " we are reviewing your eligibility". My course commences from 1st August,2018.

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
When did you apply?
Which category?
What's your application status?[/QUOTEApp
When did you apply?
Which category?
What's your application status?
applied 21st june
University online applied.
I have 2 message in profile receipt of visa and submission

And on 22 nd at night i got a email that your application is updated and when i opened i got uci no and it shows under review right now

alexasvg98

Jun 15, 2018
From chandigarh, india
Oh I applied from Mexico and processing times are different here. Mine says 1 week but a consultant told me that it can 2 or 3 weeks more. Actually the process is a little bit “easier” from Mexico . I did’nt need any medical, finger prints or an interview. But that doesn’t mean that us easier to get the visa for us, they still are pretty strict in every aspect. Travel story and financial proof are crucial for Mexican citizens applying for any type of visa.

nguyendaivp

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

I applied online on 14th June (PhD study in Montreal) and accomplished biometrics on 18th June.
I also did medical exam before applying study permit.
The below is the current status of my application:

Review of eligibility:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Would you please let me know what is the stage of my application now?
Thank you all for your response. :)

mmclub

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Hi all,

I applied online on 14th June (PhD study in Montreal) and accomplished biometrics on 18th June.
I also did medical exam before applying study permit.
The below is the current status of my application:

Review of eligibility:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: Completed.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Would you please let me know what is the stage of my application now?
Thank you all for your response. :)
This is the first stage. You will see your Review of eligibility status changing to "We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements." How long it takes to reach second stage is not sure though.