+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 Study Permit Applicants: Gather Here!

alexasvg98

Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone ! As I mentioned I submitted my application on June 14th and today at 3:40 pm I got an email informing me that my application has been APROVED ! I am so happy of sharing this with you because we all have a dream to follow and today cams true ! I did all the process by myself without the help of a consultant or anyone. I hope you guys get a positive answer too.

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hello everyone ! As I mentioned I submitted my application on June 14th and today at 3:40 pm I got an email informing me that my application has been APROVED ! I am so happy of sharing this with you because we all have a dream to follow and today cams true ! I did all the process by myself without the help of a consultant or anyone. I hope you guys get a positive answer too.
Are you from india

AD DD

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Hi! I applied on 18th June under University category. Got file number and UCI on 22nd June. What happens next ?
I am from India
Current status:
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
As of 22nd June

arya.ayush8

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi! I applied on 18th June under University category. Got file number and UCI on 22nd June. What happens next ?
I am from India
Current status:
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
As of 22nd June
Same but i applied on 21st and got uci on 22. You applied online or offline?