+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
We are June 4 2018. We have no update since August 2018.
I was on the same boat, after file transfer in August no update until in April they sent an email saying an interview will be required but there was no date, then in May they sent another email with the interview invitation for June 18! Literally one email a Month!!! Then after the interview today they sent pre arrival email but no DM , gckey still shows background check is not started yet, during the interview the visa officeer mentioned my husband will need to do another medical because his medical will expire in September!!!! Which leads me to believe he is not getting PPR before September!!!! It's been over 12 months already and seem like they don't care, I'm June 11 applicant

Truebeauty

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
File Transfer...
05-09-2018
Med's Request
22-11-2018
LANDED..........
16-11-19
Our visa office is Warsaw. It was sent there last August and we have not heard any anything since then in August.
Have you contacted then via webform to get a status update since you passed the 12month mark?

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
If you guys passed your 1 year mark, I strongly suggest to send in a WEBFORM and request an explanation regarding your application.

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM
Hello friends i have got mail from midi they have return my document nd any idea friend whats documents they have demend in this mail ?

Subject: Incomplete Undertaking Application We acknowledge receipt of your Family Sponsorship application. We were unable to open your file in the absence of the required documents, ie A photocopy of the passport of the principal sponsored person (only the identity pages). 1 We are returning you danc, hereby. the documents you have to us To avoid further delays, be sure to return all required documents and vouchers identified in the attached list accompanied by this letter. to update, where applicable, the evidentiary documents related to the financial evaluation and the last two payslips. to fill out and sign, if you wish to pay by credit card, a new form "Payment by credit card available at the following address title / payment-carte.html http: //www.immigration-quebec gouv.ge. calfr / forms / tormulaire- Note that if you have already completed and sent the form of "Payment by credit card we inform you that it was destroyed for security and no amount has been charged to your credit card Remember that forms and guides as well as information on accepted methods of payment are available on our Internet site at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.gc ca in the Sponsors and Sponsors section. You can also obtain an application kit. mailing by contacting the Customer Contact Center (General Inquiries Service) at 514 864-9191 or 1 877 864-9191 Please feel free to receive our best wishes Do not send no original documents, unless otherwise indicated, because the submitted documents are not returned 285, nut Outre Qurst etag ETOULRETOUR 10dc

pr90

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hello friends i have got mail from midi they have return my document nd any idea friend whats documents they have demend in this mail ?

Subject: Incomplete Undertaking Application We acknowledge receipt of your Family Sponsorship application. We were unable to open your file in the absence of the required documents, ie A photocopy of the passport of the principal sponsored person (only the identity pages). 1 We are returning you danc, hereby. the documents you have to us To avoid further delays, be sure to return all required documents and vouchers identified in the attached list accompanied by this letter. to update, where applicable, the evidentiary documents related to the financial evaluation and the last two payslips. to fill out and sign, if you wish to pay by credit card, a new form "Payment by credit card available at the following address title / payment-carte.html http: //www.immigration-quebec gouv.ge. calfr / forms / tormulaire- Note that if you have already completed and sent the form of "Payment by credit card we inform you that it was destroyed for security and no amount has been charged to your credit card Remember that forms and guides as well as information on accepted methods of payment are available on our Internet site at www.immigration-quebec.gouv.gc ca in the Sponsors and Sponsors section. You can also obtain an application kit. mailing by contacting the Customer Contact Center (General Inquiries Service) at 514 864-9191 or 1 877 864-9191 Please feel free to receive our best wishes Do not send no original documents, unless otherwise indicated, because the submitted documents are not returned 285, nut Outre Qurst etag ETOULRETOUR 10dc
missing photocopy of passport of principle applicant, financial copy of your income. I suggest if you are having trouble with completing the package, you should go to a consultant

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
I was on the same boat, after file transfer in August no update until in April they sent an email saying an interview will be required but there was no date, then in May they sent another email with the interview invitation for June 18! Literally one email a Month!!! Then after the interview today they sent pre arrival email but no DM , gckey still shows background check is not started yet, during the interview the visa officeer mentioned my husband will need to do another medical because his medical will expire in September!!!! Which leads me to believe he is not getting PPR before September!!!! It's been over 12 months already and seem like they don't care, I'm June 11 applicant
Hi,
What did they ask for the interview? I received my AOR 2 , my file has been transferred to Los Angeles.

PSabina

Nov 19, 2018
Finally my BGC changed to we are processing your background check , can anyone tell me how long would it take to finish the BGC ? I’m June 5 applicant transferred to LVO.

Reactions: MARIAGAL

Rosanna123

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Finally my BGC changed to we are processing your background check , can anyone tell me how long would it take to finish the BGC ? I’m June 5 applicant transferred to LVO.
My Background check was showing the same from the very begining and it still says that they are processing. Each case is different I guess.