+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
Yes hope everyone gets through till the year end!!!
Have you got the Aor1 email from Cpc Sydney or Missisauga?
Hi.
Its says here from centralized intake office sydney,NS. Sorry im not quite familiar with some terms like cpc sydney. I hope
its the same. Im still learning some terms by visiting some past forums.

Reactions: samkh89

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Hi.
Its says here from centralized intake office sydney,NS. Sorry im not quite familiar with some terms like cpc sydney. I hope
its the same. Im still learning some terms by visiting some past forums.
Yes thats the same its CpC- Case Processing centre NS, Sydney.

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone have an idea if there's gonna be a chance that the
whole processing will take in missasuga (inside canada) eventhough you spouse is outside canada.
What i meant was, it will not going to be transferred in the country of origin of the spouse, I was just
wondering for someone told me from work that it will be like that? I dont know if it will be still the same because
processing changes overtime. I am just curious.
Thank you.

Preet_Singh

Star Member
May 16, 2018

yockey

Jun 1, 2018
Application received @ missausaga -June 11.2018
Email received from cic with UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER- application in process - June 29.2018

I am a canadian citizen and sposoring my husband in the philippines.

Keep posted. I'd hope we can be with our loved ones as soon as possible.
That's great news! Congratulations!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Application received @ missausaga -June 11.2018
Email received from cic with UCI AND APPLICATION NUMBER- application in process - June 29.2018

I am a canadian citizen and sposoring my husband in the philippines.

Keep posted. I'd hope we can be with our loved ones as soon as possible.
That is great! :) :)

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Does anyone have an idea if there's gonna be a chance that the
whole processing will take in missasuga (inside canada) eventhough you spouse is outside canada.
What i meant was, it will not going to be transferred in the country of origin of the spouse, I was just
wondering for someone told me from work that it will be like that? I dont know if it will be still the same because
processing changes overtime. I am just curious.
Thank you.
They are processing some visa exempt applications at CPC M now but I would expect that to change with the office switch to Sydney. Not sure if CPC S will take on some of those visa exempt cases, time will tell.

as10

Jan 9, 2018
They are processing some visa exempt applications at CPC M now but I would expect that to change with the office switch to Sydney. Not sure if CPC S will take on some of those visa exempt cases, time will tell.
What sdoes visa exempt mean? How do you know that?

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Any AOR1s today for early June applicants? :)
You should join the whatsapp group.. there’s no news for June applicants yet and we’re thinking that maybe some officers went on vacation since things seem to have slowed down for all applicants since last week

plumeria.phca

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
You should join the whatsapp group.. there’s no news for June applicants yet and we’re thinking that maybe some officers went on vacation since things seem to have slowed down for all applicants since last week
Hi @Peanut butter and jelly . I was going to reply to your message but my Conversations is empty for some reason.
I don't have whatsapp because I don't have a mobile number, as weird as that might sound :D

Thanks for the update!