+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hello,

I have a question to ask..not sure if this is right place to ask considering that this is a tracking post...My wife is India and I am in Canada, so once i prepare the application, where do i send it to, Mississauga or Sydney, NS??
Right now, its Sydney but I would strongly suggest you to check the IRCC site before you mail your application. Sometimes they change the destination if the current one is overwhelmed with applications. Good luck!

saumit12

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi guys, My application was received June 29. However till today no contact from IRCC. I can't reach them via phone as well.
This is getting out of hand with each day passing by

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi guys, My application was received June 29. However till today no contact from IRCC. I can't reach them via phone as well.
This is getting out of hand with each day passing by
It is kinda annoying for sure, but if you read some replies here, you will see that lots of ppl were in this exactly situation and after that received medical request, and shortly after PPR... CPC-S is processing things a little faster, but I guess lots of e-mails were not sent. My application is on eligibility/background check for 17 days now and I didn't receive any communications/updates/news from them. No AOR1, no Sponsor Approval, no nothing...

Reactions: saumit12

amar dhillon

Star Member
Sep 14, 2017
It is kinda annoying for sure, but if you read some replies here, you will see that lots of ppl were in this exactly situation and after that received medical request, and shortly after PPR... CPC-S is processing things a little faster, but I guess lots of e-mails were not sent. My application is on eligibility/background check for 17 days now and I didn't receive any communications/updates/news from them. No AOR1, no Sponsor Approval, no nothing...
Hey kind a with situation no AOR. Can i ask how do you know that your application is on eligibility check..
Because when ever i call automatic reply.. we pleased to conform that you are application received on june 19, when there is update we will send you msz..
Cic agent said its in system with temporary file number bt nothing started yet..

MuhibPeerzada

May 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

PA Status on ECAS changed to "Decision Made" today but there is no change on MyCIC account it is still showing Background Check in progress.
Does anyone know how long it takes for the PPR email after this? and for COPR after the passport has been sent.

I will really appreciate your feedback on this.

Thanks!

Tygerr

Aug 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
NEED HELP!!!

I have the UCI Number and the application number and I have tried to link up my application numerous time now, but it still shows can't find any application.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT'S THE SOLUTION? THE CORRECT INFO OR PROCESS IF M DOING ANYTHING WRONG?

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
Sent medical 8 days ago and still no update on medical recieved ? Anyone know how long they take to update that medical recieved

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey kind a with situation no AOR. Can i ask how do you know that your application is on eligibility check..
Because when ever i call automatic reply.. we pleased to conform that you are application received on june 19, when there is update we will send you msz..
Cic agent said its in system with temporary file number bt nothing started yet..
The thing is that I never received AOR but I was trying to link my application like 3 or 4 times per week. One day my application was found and I could see in my GCKey page that my application is on eligibility and background check evaluation. I think that once your application has become permanent (which means that everything is in the package you sent) they would just drop the X from your application number and then your number would start with a F.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
NEED HELP!!!

I have the UCI Number and the application number and I have tried to link up my application numerous time now, but it still shows can't find any application.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT'S THE SOLUTION? THE CORRECT INFO OR PROCESS IF M DOING ANYTHING WRONG?
How many ppl you've typed when they ask you about "how many ppl are included in this application"? you have to include the sponsor so if you don't have dependents included on your application you should write "2". Also, try various combinations like using UCI, Application number, family name, and so forth. I don't know if that is true or not, but someone here was trying to find the application and for some reason after filling the application info with capital letters, it worked!

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
We got AOR1 and Sponsor Approval today! Medical Request was on the 2nd. His medical is the 15th. What's the current turn around time for medical approvals like? Does the doctor send the medical in, or do we? Im going to get him to ask for a copy of it as well.

I'm so hopeful now, after months of uncertainty. I rather like getting a new email every few hours lol.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
We got AOR1 and Sponsor Approval today! Medical Request was on the 2nd. His medical is the 15th. What's the current turn around time for medical approvals like? Does the doctor send the medical in, or do we? Im going to get him to ask for a copy of it as well.

I'm so hopeful now, after months of uncertainty. I rather like getting a new email every few hours lol.
That's great! What is the timeline of your application now?

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
That's great! What is the timeline of your application now?
We submitted June 29th, didn't hear anything till yesterday, and now we're getting all sorts of emails lol. We've gotten AOR1, SA, and MR within two days. It says we won't need more fingerprints, documents or an interview, and the background check hasn't started yet. I'm hoping this will move fast through here! As more things get checked off on the IRRC Dashboard i Get more and more excited.

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
We submitted June 29th, didn't hear anything till yesterday, and now we're getting all sorts of emails lol. We've gotten AOR1, SA, and MR within two days. It says we won't need more fingerprints, documents or an interview, and the background check hasn't started yet. I'm hoping this will move fast through here! As more things get checked off on the IRRC Dashboard i Get more and more excited.
That is awesome!! I am still waiting for my first e-mail from IRCC :D:D

powzers

Apr 19, 2017
Hello,

June 14 applicant here.

Questions:

Have any other applicants received the request to submit further 'proof of relationship' ? If so have you received your passport request yet?

Case details:
  • Medical done and Doctor confirmed it was sent in before September 13th
  • September 19th - immigration requested another police background check + they wanted further 'proof of relationship'
  • The proof of relationship was submitted on Sept 25
  • Police Check should have been submitted by today via applicants government
Thanks everyone!