+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hey guys,

Question again: when the exams arrive at IRCC, I will get an email, or it will only update on ECAS or GCKey?
Thanks!!
For us, eCAS says that medical results have been received and GCKey says that PA passed the medical exam. No email.

Reactions: Lobato

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Cool thanks. Did they ask you any additional documents during the process?
Yep, at the same time they asked us to pay RPR Fee, they asked us to send some additional documents proving the intent for the sponsor to move back to Canada. Since I'm already here, I just emailed them copies of my work offer letters, some pay stubs, car insurance payment, ect.
Other than that, we've had no addtional documents, nothing out of the ordinary. They sent the request in the same email, and i sent the receipt and the addtional documents to the private email they sent us. They updated my GCKey (or ECAS, i can't remember which one) within a day of receiving them.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Yep, at the same time they asked us to pay RPR Fee, they asked us to send some additional documents proving the intent for the sponsor to move back to Canada. Since I'm already here, I just emailed them copies of my work offer letters, some pay stubs, car insurance payment, ect.
Other than that, we've had no addtional documents, nothing out of the ordinary. They sent the request in the same email, and i sent the receipt and the addtional documents to the private email they sent us. They updated my GCKey (or ECAS, i can't remember which one) within a day of receiving them.
Excellent. Similar situation for me as well. i did provide the additional docs they requested and in a day the status in GC key changed like below.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
one Final Question. Sorry to trouble you. Within how many days was the PPR issued after you provided them the additional documents?

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
one Final Question. Sorry to trouble you. Within how many days was the PPR issued after you provided them the additional documents?
Oh no worries!
We got the RPRF/ Additional document request the morning of Thursday, November 8th. Paid, and uploaded all the documents that afternoon. GC key was updated Friday, November 9th that they had received and reviewed our documents. We got the PPR request the morning of Tuesday, November 13th, with Monday being a stat holiday, only one business day from when they reviewed our documents.

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
So based on the dates in your signature, almost exactly what your time line is, except we've heard back already. So I assume yours will come quick too!

Reactions: Gurubharran

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Oh no worries!
We got the RPRF/ Additional document request the morning of Thursday, November 8th. Paid, and uploaded all the documents that afternoon. GC key was updated Friday, November 9th that they had received and reviewed our documents. We got the PPR request the morning of Tuesday, November 13th, with Monday being a stat holiday, only one business day from when they reviewed our documents.
Awesome. Wish you Good luck and see your husband soon :) All the very best :)

Reactions: cua11

PrincessCRV

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-05-2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
21-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
Passport request today! Thank God! We'll be sending that tomorrow so hopefully this will all be done ASAP!
Since my husband is American, we're just sending the photo copy and fedex-ing the COPR to him.
We've got an estimated moving date of December 27th, since his job is being ridiculous, but it feels good to have an end date in sight!
Congrats!! Happy for you!

Reactions: cua11

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Hello guys,
I have submitted the sponsor documents for my spouse.

Following are the status:
Application submitted: 13 June, 2018
Processing started: 19 July, 2018
AOR1 received: 30 July, 2018
SA received: 9 Nov, 2018

colorblind4000

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Vancouver BC
Hi this is our timeline:
June 11- Application Received
June 29- Start of processing AOR 1
jULY 31- Started processing PA
Aug 17. Sponsor Approval
Aug 26-Linked to GCKEY
Aug 29- File transferred to Missausaga from CPC Sydney
AUG 31- Medical request PA
Sep.7- Medical Passed
-sometime here background check start-
Sep 25- Request of additional info
Sep 26. Requested documents has been received
Nov.7- PPR And Pre Arrival services and DM on SA on ECAS
Nov.8- Submitted Passport
Nov.12. Updated GCKEY to Background check approved and Final decision has been made and approved.

Now we are just waiting to get the passport back from VAC Manila.

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone. Let's all be positive and Advanced Merry Christmas to all.

Hello,
I am new to these things so please help me to understand.
  • what is "Aug 26-Linked to GCKEY" ?? and how did you figured the date /status?
  • How did you get the date "Aug 29- File transferred to Missausaga from CPC Sydney" ?
Thanks in advance! :)

Dhara Bhatt

Aug 29, 2018
Yes, file was transferred to Mississauga.
Hey Dear
Can u plz share your full timeline and process time plz...
Also PA country too
PA is from India.

Timeline is
File submitted to CPC Sydney on 18/06/2018
Received on 09/07/2018
AOR 1 on 24/09/2018
SA Approval and medical request on 28/09/2018
Medical done on 03/10/2018
File transfer to CPC Mississauga on 09/10/2018
Medical received on 16/10/2018
DM and PPR on 01/11/2018

Reactions: Hs@645