+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Aleen

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
Canada
Hi.
I know the process is very frustrating. Probably CIC will be transferring your file to another visa office before the sponsor approval. In my case my AOR 1 was from Sydney office then it got transferred to Missausaga for further processing. I heard that depending on the application complexity they might send it to the local visa office of the PA for further processing. Hope this helps. :). All the best.
June 11- App. Received
June 29- AOR1
Aug 17 - Sponsor approved
Aug 29- File transfer to Missausaga

My timeline is the same as yours, when did you receive medical? After medical of my husband the process just stopped, I don't know what's going on, the last email I received from Sydney that says file transferred to Mississauga, after that nothing! I'm getting worried now, the background checks hasn't even started yet

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Hi Everyone,
I just want to share a very exciting news. My husband got his PPR last Wednesday Nov.8th.
Thank God.. I know its very frustrating the process but its worth the wait. I hope we can spend
Christmas together. :)
congratulations sis & God bless

LiveWell

Oct 14, 2018
Hi,
Two weeks ago, we received the request for the police certificate for my spouse by e-mail. We would like to upload the document to MyCIC account. So do we just scan the original and upload it? Now the real problem is, when I check the required documents checklist on the online account, the police certificate isn't listed as a required additional document, and thus I don't have the option to upload it. So, should I just wait longer until the account gets updated? Because there is a deadline by which we need to upload the document. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks!

Last edited:

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hi,
Two weeks ago, we received the request for the police certificate for my spouse by e-mail. We would like to upload the document to MyCIC account. So do we just scan the original and upload it? Now the real problem is, when I check the required documents checklist on the online account, the police certificate isn't listed as a required additional document, and thus I don't have the option to upload it. So, should I just wait longer until the account gets updated? Because there is a deadline by which we need to upload the document. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks!
Hey there

I guess someone here had roughly the same problem and I think their solution was to send it through a webform, explaining what happened and attaching the scanned PC to it. I am not sure tho, and perhaps someone else can help you better :)

LiveWell

Oct 14, 2018
Hey there

I guess someone here had roughly the same problem and I think their solution was to send it through a webform, explaining what happened and attaching the scanned PC to it. I am not sure tho, and perhaps someone else can help you better :)
Thank you. I've just reported the problem and included a detailed description and a screenshot. Hope they reply promptly. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Lobato

Tasirmans

Star Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you. I've just reported the problem and included a detailed description and a screenshot. Hope they reply promptly. Thanks for the help.
We got Police Cert request as well (the one we submitted originally has expired). Once we get it we will send it to the specified email that is in the request letter and probably upload it in gckey as well. If you click on “view submitted application” it will offer upload under supporting documents. I hope that’s sufficient

Reactions: Lobato

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
You're welcome! :)

A little update: medical done! Now just waiting for the next stages on the process.

Timeline:
App Sent: June 27;
AOR 1: never got it :D
SA: September 24;
BGC in process: September 16;
Eligibility in process: September 24;
AOR2: not yet;
MR: November 8;
Medical done: November 12.

Hopefully things will get faster :)

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Hello,

My wife did medical 14 days ago. There is no update of medical passed/received. So, I wanted to confirm if we need to send anything to CIC from our end? OR is everything send by physician only?

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
My timeline is the same as yours, when did you receive medical? After medical of my husband the process just stopped, I don't know what's going on, the last email I received from Sydney that says file transferred to Mississauga, after that nothing! I'm getting worried now, the background checks hasn't even started yet
Hi this is our timeline:
June 11- Application Received
June 29- Start of processing AOR 1
jULY 31- Started processing PA
Aug 17. Sponsor Approval
Aug 26-Linked to GCKEY
Aug 29- File transferred to Missausaga from CPC Sydney
AUG 31- Medical request PA
Sep.7- Medical Passed
-sometime here background check start-
Sep 25- Request of additional info
Sep 26. Requested documents has been received
Nov.7- PPR And Pre Arrival services and DM on SA on ECAS
Nov.8- Submitted Passport
Nov.12. Updated GCKEY to Background check approved and Final decision has been made and approved.

Now we are just waiting to get the passport back from VAC Manila.

Hope this helps. Good luck to everyone. Let's all be positive and Advanced Merry Christmas to all.

Reactions: Aleen