+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****June 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

paulalopez

Jun 20, 2018
Hi,
Two weeks ago, we received the request for the police certificate for my spouse by e-mail. We would like to upload the document to MyCIC account. So do we just scan the original and upload it? Now the real problem is, when I check the required documents checklist on the online account, the police certificate isn't listed as a required additional document, and thus I don't have the option to upload it. So, should I just wait longer until the account gets updated? Because there is a deadline by which we need to upload the document. Has this happened to anyone? Thanks!
Hi. In our case, (this might be different for police certificate) CIC emailed us for the forms we did not submit (which we do not know why bec. we're 100% sure we have submitted it). Anyway, they asked us to send it to an email address specifically for their request so it will be faster since they need it urgently and sent it with our regular email and not using the GCKEY. I hope I don't confuse you. All the best. :)

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Hi Guys,

I sent my outland application for sponsoring my wife on june 7th and received AOR on July 21. After that no updates. It has been 5 months and there isn't a single update on the application. I have been regularly checking the GCKey and ECAS for any changes in the status. nothing. I applied for GCMS notes and am yet to receive it. Today i called the CIC again and an agent told me that they have sent my sponsorship file for additional reveiw and i have to wait till they decide if i am eligible to sponsor. What is this? I have a full time job and earn 100k a year. I gave my employment details, bank account statements, paystubs and everything. what else do they need to reveiw for 4 months? are they going to reject it? I am freaking out. I heard the rejections are quite heard to handle. Literally takes years to appeal and stuff. I don't know what to do. I am all discouraged and am mentally disturbed. someone please help me with the details. what does they mean by review and will they really take this much time just for review?
See it's very clear that your has been considerably delayed and ask you can do is call cic again and again. Well you did not mention if you have contacted then yet if nt please do it now. None of us would be able to tell you what's going on at CIC.

stormbringer

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
AOR Received.
25-09-2018
Hello,

My wife did medical 14 days ago. There is no update of medical passed/received. So, I wanted to confirm if we need to send anything to CIC from our end? OR is everything send by physician only?
Call IRCC helpline at +1 (888) 242-2100 and select options 1, 1 and then 2. From there, follow the instructions. Hopefully, it will say that "you passed the medical exam". Keep your application number ready. Note that you can call this number only from within Canada.

Reactions: UniqueCase

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Call IRCC helpline at +1 (888) 242-2100 and select options 1, 1 and then 2. From there, follow the instructions. Hopefully, it will say that "you passed the medical exam". Keep your application number ready. Note that you can call this number only from within Canada.
Thank you!! Might call them today.

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Quick question. I noticed that your status on the tracker says that BGC is in progress, but VO is Sydney. Did your application get transferred to Mississauga or is it being processed in Sydney itself? I ask because, for us, its been a month since PA passed medical and there's still no transfer email. Thanks and good luck!
Hey sorry, i just saw this. It got transfered to Mississagua after the medical request. I just hadnt updated the tracker!

Lizwatts

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Passport request today! Thank God! We'll be sending that tomorrow so hopefully this will all be done ASAP!
Since my husband is American, we're just sending the photo copy and fedex-ing the COPR to him.
We've got an estimated moving date of December 27th, since his job is being ridiculous, but it feels good to have an end date in sight!

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
T
Passport request today! Thank God! We'll be sending that tomorrow so hopefully this will all be done ASAP!
Since my husband is American, we're just sending the photo copy and fedex-ing the COPR to him.
We've got an estimated moving date of December 27th, since his job is being ridiculous, but it feels good to have an end date in sight!
That's aweeeeesome!!!! Congrats :) :D:cool::cool:

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Great. Congratulations. May i know from which VO you received the PPR from?

Lobato

Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys,

Question again: when the exams arrive at IRCC, I will get an email, or it will only update on ECAS or GCKey?
Thanks!!