+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys,

I got AIP and Medical request yesterday finally.

but... the thing is the address they printed in the Medical form is not the current one. in that case what should i do? why they print that former address instead of current one? I already write current address on my application..

anybody have ideas? plz reply..
Good for you guys
Which office sent you AIP?
Congratulations again

Reactions: captain86

captain86

Jan 8, 2016
Good for you guys
Which office sent you AIP?
Congratulations again

Etobicoke office.

SA has the current address but my AIP and Medical form's address is different, is that could be an issue when we do interview? like.. Why you guy's addresses are different
is that could be a reason to be rejected?

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
Hi everyone, I landed today at the Etobicoke office. My appointment was at 12.30 pm and I got there at 10.30 AM. We took a number 338 and they were serving 317 so in less than 1 hour we met the agent .
it was pretty simple and fast.
3 questions and that is all.
Congrats you are PR in canada.
PS: even she didn't talk to my husband(sponsor), our son was in his hands and she didn't ask him for ID.

Good luck everyone(June 29, 2018)

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
Hello,
Does anybody have any news regarding Montreal Innovation Hub? Is your application moving? Are you receiving updates? Thanks.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello,
Does anybody have any news regarding Montreal Innovation Hub? Is your application moving? Are you receiving updates? Thanks.
My last letter (Sa in feb) was from Montreal. Still waiting for AIP, no interview request or updates since Med passed April 27 ish

Reactions: dididirib

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
No one know what is going on in Etobicoke
File was transferred two months ago for workshare and they start reviewing eligibility just before starting and still no communication
Plz God help us all

Reactions: BrasilCan

Thegreen

Jun 13, 2019
Hi, my landing interview will be on August 07, but in the letter says that I need to pay 490$ for the fee of Permanent Residence and I thought already was paid, In the beginning of the process I paid $.1040 and I have the receipt.

My question is, They are just remember me to bring the receipt or I need to pay 490$ more?

Toubkaltip

Mar 11, 2019
Hi, my landing interview will be on August 07, but in the letter says that I need to pay 490$ for the fee of Permanent Residence and I thought already was paid, In the beginning of the process I paid $.1040 and I have the receipt.

My question is, They are just remember me to bring the receipt or I need to pay 490$ more?
Bring the receipt to the interview.
Congrats.

Reactions: Thegreen

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018

Congratulations can you please describe your timeline?
About the $490 is not big deal just show them your copy of receipt that you paid off from the beginning don't stress out.
Leave your timeline so the ohthers people can benefits the heading long process?
Thanks.

Reactions: Thegreen

Thegreen

Jun 13, 2019
Congratulations can you please describe your timeline?
About the $490 is not big deal just show them your copy of receipt that you paid off from the beginning don't stress out.
Leave your timeline so the ohthers people can benefits the heading long process?
Thanks.
Hey guys here a June 4 applicant (Mississauga) my file was transferred to Vancouver and here is my timeline!

Application received: June 4, 2018

AOR letter: July 18,2018

Medical request: February 1, 2019

Medical past: March 1, 2019

Request for background: (just update 2 missing addresses) Feb 15, 2019

AIP and SA: July 19, 2019 (letter from Vancouver)

DM on ecas: A few days after AIP and SA on ECAS (probably July 22 or 23)

Interview invitation letter: July 25, 2019 from etobicoke.

Landing interview date: August 7, 2019

Reactions: leaamarie

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
Is any June applicant still waiting for sponsor approval?? My application is stuck in Vancouver with no update since Jan.
Hey! I am exactly the same..... I want to call them tomorrow and see if they can help take actions ( based on what they told me, they can help after 2 months). Good luck! :)

Reactions: Nisht

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hey! I am exactly the same..... I want to call them tomorrow and see if they can help take actions ( based on what they told me, they can help after 2 months). Good luck! :)
Im stuck in Etobicoke
They transferred to local office for workshare but its been more then two months☹