+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi, I am June 29th applicant
Nothing after SA in Feb 26th (medicals sent with the application)
ECAS shows processing started Feb 11th
CIC shows BGC processing
What does it says about eligibility?
We are reviewing eligibility when you check gckey?

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
I realise it's unlikely that they would still be posting, but has anyone been found ineligible from June Inland applicants? I haven't had my medical request yet and I'm getting really concerned. My SA came in February and we are being processed in Montreal, but when I call I'm told my background check hasn't begun.

When I log in with GCKey the page no longer has a link to 'My applications' and I can't even see the progress bar. I can't think of any reason my application would have been rejected but I'm not feeling good about this!

Give them a call and ask on your status? Advice is to call early.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Landed yesterday at IRCC Vancouver. Was a pretty long wait but the interview itself was short and very uncomplicated.

Service Canada was also very crowded, so that was a long wait as well for the SIN update.

Out of curiosity checked ECAS and GCkey. ECAS updates to "Complete" on the PA side and GCkey updates as well with the document issued.

Was able to link my PR Card app the same day in GCkey. Hopefully the wait for that is still as short as others reported (2.5 weeks).

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Landed yesterday at IRCC Vancouver. Was a pretty long wait but the interview itself was short and very uncomplicated.

Service Canada was also very crowded, so that was a long wait as well for the SIN update.

Out of curiosity checked ECAS and GCkey. ECAS updates to "Complete" on the PA side and GCkey updates as well with the document issued.

Was able to link my PR Card app the same day in GCkey. Hopefully the wait for that is still as short as others reported (2.5 weeks).
Congratulations

Reactions: andybc

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.

Congrats
and thank you for sharing your updates

Reactions: andybc

CanadaJamDoc

Oct 19, 2017
Has anyone called about the Montreal Hub or had any update since February out of that location?

AOR June 27th
SA Approved Feb 27
PR Processing Started Feb 11
No updates since.
No Med Req.

Cvol

May 14, 2019
Has anyone called about the Montreal Hub or had any update since February out of that location?

AOR June 27th
SA Approved Feb 27
PR Processing Started Feb 11
No updates since.
No Med Req.
Same here. I called about less then a month ago and they told me they are backed up and it's taking longer than expected and will probably pass the 12 month mark.

Reactions: CanadaJamDoc

L.arash

Jan 26, 2015
finally got Medical request.
in addition a Request letter asking for Police Certificate, Proof of cohabitation, evolution of relationship and marriage certificate
has any one got this letter? we have sent most of these documents on original application

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
finally got Medical request.
in addition a Request letter asking for Police Certificate, Proof of cohabitation, evolution of relationship and marriage certificate
has any one got this letter? we have sent most of these documents on original application
Atleast they start working on june files
Which office?
I think they lost it as files are moving to different offices