+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

sector7g

Sep 2, 2018
Yeah I guess it just depends on who is processing our files. I am from Vancouver office how about you? :)
Vancouver is my closest office but I'm not sure if my application has been transferred there. The medical request didn't say which office it came from and I've not had any other correspondence.

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
You can call to ask, or, if you have also gotten SA, you can check the bottom of your SA letter (or other correspondence you may have received) and it will say. But documents do move around, so ordering your GCMS notes or calling may give you the best update.
the same applies to me, now news.
How to check the hub where your documents are being processed?

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
You can call to ask, or, if you have also gotten SA, you can check the bottom of your SA letter (or other correspondence you may have received) and it will say. But documents do move around, so ordering your GCMS notes or calling may give you the best update.
Hi do you know how to order GSMC notes? Is that what we see from the website? Thank you :)

luckyrabbit13

Apr 26, 2019
GCKEY and ECAS are the websites and are fairly general status updates. The GCMS notes are all the notes officers have placed in your file, and when you order them it takes a month or so to get them. The ordering process varies depending on whether you are Inland or Outland but you can start here for a guide: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy.html
Hi do you know how to order GSMC notes? Is that what we see from the website? Thank you :)

Reactions: CrystalZ

CrystalZ

Apr 29, 2019
GCKEY and ECAS are the websites and are fairly general status updates. The GCMS notes are all the notes officers have placed in your file, and when you order them it takes a month or so to get them. The ordering process varies depending on whether you are Inland or Outland but you can start here for a guide: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy.html
Thank you. Wow they actually charge for that! Lol

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys
My sponsor got email from Vancouver hub officer SL who is working on my file and asked for sponsorship agreement form which we submitted in the beginning but officer said
Im finalizing your application and this form is missing please fill out and send ASAP
So we sent that form
What you guys think how long its gonna take?
Criminality done
Info sharing done
Eligibility in progress as notes says
Security cancelled and they put due date july 2019
I domt understand why they dont do security and and due date please advise
Im june 12

Linda_s74

Aug 1, 2018
I ordered my notes and it says criminality pass but security cancelled
I dont know how long will it take
Any idea about it
Im very happy with even SA
Not sure what security cancelled refers to but criminality passed is a good sign. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long from now because your 12 months are up soon. Good luck!

Reactions: Sharukh khan