Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
I didnt received any decision made letter regarding my application . So I just want to know whether it will be formal interview or interrogative.
Does eCAS say DM for the applicant?

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
When I check my online application it says decision made
Then you have your landing interview in April as you mentioned. It's a formality, nothing to worry about. Congratulations!

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen

BarryOSullivan

Star Member
Dec 24, 2017
"Medical results have been received" - does this mean I passed or not? It's been like this a few weeks now on ECAS, no change since.

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
What did u send initially?
In hindsight, we probably didn't provide enough information. Since submitting our application, my husband now has his OWP, a SIN number, job offer, joint bank account, he's my beneficiary on my medical benefits (and has been since 2015), etc. that all shows we have the same address. We have been living with my parents (while we save money to buy a house) so my mother is going to provide a letter stating that all of the utilities, etc. are in her name.

I think what we have should be sufficient. Does anyone have any other suggestions of proof?

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
In hindsight, we probably didn't provide enough information. Since submitting our application, my husband now has his OWP, a SIN number, job offer, joint bank account, he's my beneficiary on my medical benefits (and has been since 2015), etc. that all shows we have the same address. We have been living with my parents (while we save money to buy a house) so my mother is going to provide a letter stating that all of the utilities, etc. are in her name.

I think what we have should be sufficient. Does anyone have any other suggestions of proof?
Any medical appointment from dr(having address), telephone bill, any ticket(if you got any), 407 bill, car insurance, health or life insurance, any delivery receipt by your name & address, like every little possible thing showing your address. Send them as much as you can. All the best.

Reactions: andybc and Nicleb

Monet

May 22, 2018
Guys June applicant here! Already received SA, AIP,pre arrival letter for my daughter, DM on both sides. But in gckey, it says my background check is processing. Reviewing eligibility. 2 days after we received the email, someone from ircc called us for interview. It’s a phone call interview. They said that it’s a relationship interview.. they supposed to do this before the decision made, right?

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
Hi guys,

I went to my landing interview at the Etobicoke office yesterday morning and successfully landed and got my PR. We arrived an hour earlier than our scheduled interview and they still allowed us to check in at reception. After waiting for maybe 20 mins we went to a window. I brought everything that the letter requested I bring and I also brought my husband's (sponsor) passport just in case. I am glad I did because the woman asked for two sets of IDs and both of our passports. The woman at the window just asked my husband what he did for a living, asked me the basic questions about criminality, what I did for a living, and for the date of my last entry into Canada. And that was basically it! I just signed the paperwork, became a PR and was told that it will take 8/10 weeks to get my pr card in the mail.

I just wanted to add that the landing interview appointment letter was received through email (sent to the sponsor) and not through any of the online services. Also my application stopped updating at reviewing eligibility and processing background check until I finally landed.

Anyways, I know the wait is frustrating but no news is often good news. Good luck everyone!!

Monet

May 22, 2018
Oh ok then it wasn’t them as i dont have any voicemail
Thanks
I received phone call interview too.. got DM on both sides . SA, AIP, and pre arrival letter for my daughter already received. Are they usually do this? Is that a relationship interview? Why they never do it before the DM?