+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Same here! But I didn’t finish my medical exam bc I’m pregnant and decided to do chest x-ray when I’m in third trimester. In myCic shows that they need additional documents but they didn’t ask any until now, just show they will send a message with more information (has been more than 3 weeks). And they started the background check.
And also I received that call from Winnipeg.
Hope we have some update soon.
Ugh...we received an email late last night that requested additional documents for proof of cohabitation and proof of relationship. I'm so disappointed! We have until March 27 to send them the new documents. :(

cindni01

May 4, 2018
Ugh...we received an email late last night that requested additional documents for proof of cohabitation and proof of relationship. I'm so disappointed! We have until March 27 to send them the new documents. :(
What did u send initially?

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
But I sent my medical on January /11 without request...

Is it an option? To send the medical form without a request? How did you send it?

June 26 applicant. SA but no med request STILL! Like jeez its almost April.
I saw on my SA it was from Montreal Hub. We are in Alberta and sent our application to Mississauga. Weird.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone
My wife sponsored me and we applied on june 2018
Our file is almost complete and they are doing bgc and eligibility
Yesterday my wofe got a letter to provide
Letter of employment
And tax assessment of 2017
My question is she is not working and she work last year only few months
Basically she is unemployed
So we have no ither option we have to send explained letter that my sister and brother in law supporting us financially untill we get our jobs.
I have job offer ready just waiting for work permit
If i explian this will be enough to satisfy him?
Is there any rule that she is not eligible to sponsor a spouse if she is unemployed?
Please reply kindly

captain86

Jan 8, 2016
Is it an option? To send the medical form without a request? How did you send it?

I saw on my SA it was from Montreal Hub. We are in Alberta and sent our application to Mississauga. Weird.
I am a June 27 applicant and I got the email on March 4 from CIC that they need additional documents for proof of income(Sponsor) and I already submitted on March 7. But the thing is... I didn't get medical request yet, but the Background check changed to N/A.. any idea what that means?

cindni01

May 4, 2018

Mine was from Montreal as well

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I am a June 27 applicant and I got the email on March 4 from CIC that they need additional documents for proof of income(Sponsor) and I already submitted on March 7. But the thing is... I didn't get medical request yet, but the Background check changed to N/A.. any idea what that means?
Same I received a letter for employment letter of sponsor
My wife is not working you think there will be an issue?
Does it require to have a job to be eligible to sponsor a spouse?

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi All,

In similar situation, had my SA letter end of Feb but nothing since then. The status bar on CIC site is telling me that I have 13 weeks left before completion of my application.
"Medical is not required" is still showing
Background check is in progress
No interview and No biometric needed

Not sure how long will it take now.

Regards

Reactions: cindni01

sarkhan9229

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
How do they communicate with you when the sponsor gets approved? eCAS? Linked application to Gc-Key? Email to sponsor/principal applicant?

June 13 applicant - common law relationship
Medical Passed Feb 17
Background check in progress

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
How do they communicate with you when the sponsor gets approved? eCAS? Linked application to Gc-Key? Email to sponsor/principal applicant?

June 13 applicant - common law relationship
Medical Passed Feb 17
Background check in progress
Sponsor gets an email. In my case, the next day eCAS had DM on sponsor side.

Reactions: sarkhan9229

Preet0013

Jan 21, 2019
Hiii I am June 2018 applicant.i have my medical done on March 8, 2019. I got my eligibility letter for me and my spouse on march 4. After that I received landing interview letter yesterday saying that we are pleased to inform that your processing of permanent residence application will be finalized at etobicoke.
But i didnt received any decision made l

Reactions: melito

Preet0013

Jan 21, 2019
I didnt received any decision made letter regarding my application . So I just want to know whether it will be formal interview or interrogative.

Preet0013

Jan 21, 2019
Hey guys, June 8th applicant here. My husband just received an email for our landing interview. It’s scheduled for March 23. Very exciting news. Good luck to you all!
Hiii I also received the landing interview same as yours. Your interview is tomorrow and mine is on 1st of April.please share your reviews after your interview so that I can prepare that way.thank you so much

Nisht

Star Member
Jun 2, 2014
Canada
Hiii I am June 2018 applicant.i have my medical done on March 8, 2019. I got my eligibility letter for me and my spouse on march 4. After that I received landing interview letter yesterday saying that we are pleased to inform that your processing of permanent residence application will be finalized at etobicoke.
But i didnt received any decision made l
Hi, when did you submit your application in June?

I have seen people get their DM letter later than the interview letter in other threads.