+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Can anyone please tell me : for the pr application we paid fee around $500. I received SA and in that i got the letter stating that i have to pay rest of the fee. I guess $450 or so. Can anyone guide me plz? Do i have to submit now the remaining fee or at the time of landing!???

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Can anyone please tell me : for the pr application we paid fee around $500 at the time of filing the application. I received SA and in that i got the letter stating that i have to pay rest of the fee. I guess $450 or so. Can anyone guide me plz? Do i have to submit now the remaining fee or at the time of landing!???

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Can anyone please tell me : for the pr application we paid fee around $500. I received SA and in that i got the letter stating that i have to pay rest of the fee. I guess $450 or so. Can anyone guide me plz? Do i have to submit now the remaining fee or at the time of landing!???
if you have paid 550, then you have to pay remaining 490$ (right of permanent residence fee). Also, pay it online at least (72 hours) before landing. Its mentioned on landing letter "We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.  Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application."

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
if you have paid 550, then you have to pay remaining 490$ (right of permanent residence fee). Also, pay it online at least (72 hours) before landing. Its mentioned on landing letter "We do not accept payments at our office. Please make your payment online at https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/welcome.do
If you have not already paid the fee, please ensure you do so at least 72 hours prior to the interview.  Please bring your payment receipt to the interview. We will need to confirm your fee payment to finalize your application."
Yeah i will pay before landing interview. But my question is i only got SA as of now and they are asking to pay the remaining fee. Can i pay it before the landing interview?? Or should i have to pay now only.

Reactions: KBsandhu

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Yeah i will pay before landing interview. But my question is i only got SA as of now and they are asking to pay the remaining fee. Can i pay it before the landing interview?? Or should i have to pay now only.
i think its just automated message which is included in every SA letter. Are you talking about this:
"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made. It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga Website: www.cic.gc.ca Site web: www.cic.gc.ca of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp"

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
i think its just automated message which is included in every SA letter. Are you talking about this:
"Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) The Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application. If you have chosen to defer payment of that fee, you will be contacted to make the payment at a later date. Your family member(s) cannot become a permanent resident of Canada until this payment is made. It is strongly recommended that you pay this fee as soon as possible. By doing so, the processing time Case Processing Centre Mississauga Centre de Traitement des Demandes Mississauga Website: www.cic.gc.ca Site web: www.cic.gc.ca of your application may be reduced. For further information on how to pay this fee, please visit the IRCC website at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp"
Yes it is RPRF. So i can wait little more. No rush to pay the fee this urgently.

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Hi all , so i got a request yesterday for "RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints. "

I leave in Brampton On can i get it done at my local police station?

Anyone knows the cost of the certificate?

Chloe0608

Jan 6, 2019
Hi all , so i got a request yesterday for "RCMP police clearance certificate based on fingerprints. "

How did you get the request through? Was it email or call?
I am currently out of Canada for few weeks and will be back in a week. Just a bit worried in case they called me for some questionary things while my phone is out of service.

SDOUGLAS

Star Member
May 3, 2017
Brampton ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
How did you get the request through? Was it email or call?
I am currently out of Canada for few weeks and will be back in a week. Just a bit worried in case they called me for some questionary things while my phone is out of service.
I got the request through gckey.

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
So my partner and I both received eligibility approval letters earlier this week.

It says "Decision Made" on sponsor side on ECAS, but "in progress" for me. My background check is still in progress according to CIC portal.

What comes next? Will I have to wait a few more weeks for the background check to be completed and then decision made on my end?

Reactions: melito

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018

You can go to this private agency ,my husband went to this RCMP fingerprints (7900 Hurontario St #301, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P6.) I think it cost less than 100 $,not sure exactly.