+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Vivian-inland

May 1, 2018
I got AIP & SA letter same day and our status on Ecas changed to decision made on Friday. But I didn’t received anything like a letter regarding the decision made. But I got a letter this morning for our landing interview appointment. I believe more letters are still coming in
Some people got the DM letter, some are not, it's normal. The landing interview letter more important. Once you got that, you are almost done. lol

Reactions: tommybahamah7

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Has anyone in June not received their Medical Request yet? I did received my Sponsor Approval Feb 27th.

Application Received: June 27th
Hi there,

27th June applicant, no medical request as yet. I had my SA approval letter couple of weeks ago.
Anyone else in situation as us?

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi!
Did you get the letter by mail or email for additional documents?
Because im my Cic shows that they need additional documents and will send a letter but nothing until now since march 2.
The letter should be at the bottom of the portal as a pdf!

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for reply
When you get medical or any correspondence it says at the bottom of the page about visa office
I think yours is cpc Mississuaga.
Mine was same office two months ago and now its in Vancouver for no reason.
Im june 13
Thanks again please update when u finish call interview.
I spoke with Immigration yesterday afternoon. They asked me some basic questions and then they called my husband and asked him some questions too. I think they were just making sure we are legit, since we didn't send a lot of additional proof with our application. In May, we will have been together for 10 years and married for 1. lol :)

Reactions: Sharukh khan