+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

tmomoh

Nov 22, 2017
June 20th, got SA/AIP/DM on both side last Friday. I got landing interview letter this morning April 9th. Those of you that still waiting I wish you the best
Hi,

I got SP, AIP, and Decision Made last Friday too. But I have not received any email regarding "Decision Made" status. Did you receive anything about your decision made or only get the interview request email?

Last edited:

Michael2023

Jul 31, 2018
Hi,

I got SP, AIP, and Decision Made last Friday too. But I have not received any email regarding "Decision Made" status. Did you receive anything about your decision made or only got the interview request email?
I got AIP & SA letter same day and our status on Ecas changed to decision made on Friday. But I didn’t received anything like a letter regarding the decision made. But I got a letter this morning for our landing interview appointment. I believe more letters are still coming in

tmomoh

Nov 22, 2017
I got AIP & SA letter same day and our status on Ecas changed to decision made on Friday. But I didn’t received anything like a letter regarding the decision made. But I got a letter this morning for our landing interview appointment. I believe more letters are still coming in
Thanks and I think more letters are coming in. Best luck.

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone, I received a voicemail today from Immigration Canada asking me to call them back to complete a "standardized questionnaire" that is used as a tool to assist the officers "make a decision" regarding my sponsorship application. I'm at work, so I haven't been able to call back yet. Has anyone else had to do this? My anxiety is out of control!!

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi everyone, I received a voicemail today from Immigration Canada asking me to call them back to complete a "standardized questionnaire" that is used as a tool to assist the officers "make a decision" regarding my sponsorship application. I'm at work, so I haven't been able to call back yet. Has anyone else had to do this? My anxiety is out of control!!
Which visa office is dealing your file?
Did u get an smail to submit extra documents?
Please im also June applicant and my file is in Vancouver now thats why so worreid

Reactions: Nicleb

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Which visa office is dealing your file?
Did u get an smail to submit extra documents?
Please im also June applicant and my file is in Vancouver now thats why so worreid
How can I tell which office is dealing with my file? This phone call came from Winnipeg, so I'm assuming there must be an office there? No, we have not received an email asking for additional documents. Our application was received on June 25.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
How can I tell which office is dealing with my file? This phone call came from Winnipeg, so I'm assuming there must be an office there? No, we have not received an email asking for additional documents. Our application was received on June 25.
Thanks for reply
When you get medical or any correspondence it says at the bottom of the page about visa office
I think yours is cpc Mississuaga.
Mine was same office two months ago and now its in Vancouver for no reason.
Im june 13
Thanks again please update when u finish call interview.

Reactions: Nicleb

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Hi everyone, I got a letter 2 days from Vancouver. They requested police check from my country and also a prove that I and my partner still living together. I sent all the documents 2 days ago. Today I got Sponsor approval and Applicant approval. I also got the decision changed to approved. Now they said they emailed me a letter but there’s nothing in my Mail?
May I ask how long it took for your additional document(s) to be uploaded and reviewed?

I got a request letter on Friday, sent the additional document on the same day, it changed to "additional document uploaded" on Friday... will it change to "additional document being reviewed" first or will it hopefully go straight to SA?

Nicleb

Sep 25, 2018
Thanks for reply
When you get medical or any correspondence it says at the bottom of the page about visa office
I think yours is cpc Mississuaga.
Mine was same office two months ago and now its in Vancouver for no reason.
Im june 13
Thanks again please update when u finish call interview.
Unfortunately, I had to leave a voicemail when I called them back yesterday. Hoping that they call me back sometime today. :(

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
May I ask how long it took for your additional document(s) to be uploaded and reviewed?

I got a request letter on Friday, sent the additional document on the same day, it changed to "additional document uploaded" on Friday... will it change to "additional document being reviewed" first or will it hopefully go straight to SA?
What kind of additional documents

Esk

Sep 12, 2018

Hi!
Did you get the letter by mail or email for additional documents?
Because im my Cic shows that they need additional documents and will send a letter but nothing until now since march 2.