+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hi guys sorry to bother everyone here.im new to this forum thats why im always reading people’s messages can i ask whats AIP?
Many friends talking about it
Im june app

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
it means Approval in Principal (AIP) or Sponsor Approval (SA) that you passed 1st stage for your eligibility inland or outland for ur application sponsorship then you move on 2 stage. I think that's clear for u? by the way if ur inland spouse sponsor we aren't reach yet (AIP) I am right.
99% whole group for June app still waiting medical request are you one of them or not u had already ur med exam?
thanks.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Thank you vry much for your kind response
Yeah i have done my medical on sep 12
Last update medical received on ecase
Nothing after that
Thanks again

bribriman

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Has anyone tried calling the CIC regarding medical exam requests? or the lack thereof...

I tried several times this morning, but they just say "we're experiencing high volumes of calls and are unable to transfer your call" and hang up.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Hello everyone
My ecase on sponsor side changed from in procees to application received
Whats that?
Is it good sign? Im worried so much
June applicant
Please reply

Toronto87

Dec 15, 2018
if you see in process is good they're processing ur application don't worry about.
regarding medical exam I called them u know they said still 6 month to go for ur June applicants just wait no more info they willing to give you and the call center cic they're nothing they're like us just using online tools general info that's what the provide to the people u know they're not real agent or decision maker applications these guys making decision our application they don't talk over the phone anybody regarding any applications bro don't waste ur time bro just wait when the goanna send us an email we all waiting that pisse ch***********t exam.
thanks all.

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Is it possible that your bgc never start after medical and u get directly AIP?
Its been 4 months my medical passed but nothing after that
So yesterday sponsor side changed from in process to applicantion received on ecase
I have no idea whats gonna happen as its totally wiered fom all other cases
You guys tell me what u think

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Alomst 60% May applicants received AIP and there is only few June applicants who got medical
Whats going on here?
Why only june is suffering ?
We should complain ? But to who?