+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018

1887CAN

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
You actually have to pay $100 for the open work permit holder fee and $155 for the work permit fee. Total of $255. It is a common mistake everyone does.
I, and a lot of other people here on the forum have said that IRCC should make a footnote on the application guide about this. They may think the instructions are clear, and in fairness, it does state you have to pay the two separate fees together at the same time.

However, it clearly isn’t working for a large number of people who are getting caught out by this. A lot of people are clearly missing this note. The fees could be combined into one fee to assist in this matter.

Zoyanova

Sep 24, 2018
I, and a lot of other people here on the forum have said that IRCC should make a footnote on the application guide about this. They may think the instructions are clear, and in fairness, it does state you have to pay the two separate fees together at the same time.

However, it clearly isn’t working for a large number of people who are getting caught out by this. A lot of people are clearly missing this note. The fees could be combined into one fee to assist in this matter.
Thank you!
Just called CIC, now I have to pay extra 490.

Longroadtoimmigration

Sep 19, 2018
App. Filed.......
September 19th 2018
Interview........
I rebuke it ijn
LANDED..........
I shall testify
In out sponsorship application. There is a part that ask have you ever been refused visa to Canada or any country we mentioned yes and then there is a part that says explain.
We mentioned i was refused Canada visitor visa twice but just realised we didn't mention i was refused visitor visa to the UK in 2014.
What can we do to rectify this ?
Is this going to cause any issues ?
Is this misrepresentation ?
I just received AOR

Sep 3, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
AOR Received.
08-08-2018
I didn't bother applying for OWP because I was out of status when I submitted my application. Was wondering if anyone knows about Alberta Health and the point in the process I can apply? I read earlier in the forum, that in BC people were able to apply for health care with their AOR. My spouse already has his PR and has Alberta Health, but me and our children do not have coverage. Alberta Health agents said we needed current entry documents which we couldn't produce (we were out of status already....long story....)

Nejla

Jul 10, 2018
Canada ON
AOR Received.
I still waiting for the hard copy of my OWP
Does anyone know what is the next step with CIC considering that i submit my medical results with the application ( i made them for my visa last february)

Nasimj

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I'm a bit confused with the timelines here vs. what's been given on CIC website,can you guys help me understand please?
I'm a Canadian citizen and am about to apply for my husband's PR and OWP at the same time (mailing it out tomorrow)
Looking at CIC website, the timeline given for an OWP from within Canada is 5 weeks but looks like it's taking way longer than that.
If you have recently got your OWP approved, can you help me understand the gap please?
Thanks in advance!

Sep 3, 2015
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
28-06-2018
AOR Received.
08-08-2018
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed with this?? I got my AOR in early August from application in June. And in late August, my UK passport and driving license were stolen! I have a crime reference number and I now have a new passport issued by the UK passport office and a new driving license issued by the UK DVLA, but how do I attach this new identification to my application? If the old numbers are run, they will show up as cancelled. I've been through every option on the phone and can't get through to an agent. Am I dialling the wrong number? Is there a way to contact CIC and actually speak to them?

LariBoo

Star Member
Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone,
I'm a bit confused with the timelines here vs. what's been given on CIC website,can you guys help me understand please?
I'm a Canadian citizen and am about to apply for my husband's PR and OWP at the same time (mailing it out tomorrow)
Looking at CIC website, the timeline given for an OWP from within Canada is 5 weeks but looks like it's taking way longer than that.
If you have recently got your OWP approved, can you help me understand the gap please?
Thanks in advance!
Nope it is 4 months and they are working on paper application received on June 2018

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Can anyone advise me on how to proceed with this?? I got my AOR in early August from application in June. And in late August, my UK passport and driving license were stolen! I have a crime reference number and I now have a new passport issued by the UK passport office and a new driving license issued by the UK DVLA, but how do I attach this new identification to my application? If the old numbers are run, they will show up as cancelled. I've been through every option on the phone and can't get through to an agent. Am I dialling the wrong number? Is there a way to contact CIC and actually speak to them?
Send the new documents they case specific enquiry (web form) and explain what happened.

Shaizsarewr

Star Member
Aug 31, 2018
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississuaga
App. Filed.......
June13 2018
AOR Received.
July
File Transfer...
August 21-2018
Med's Request
August 19 2018
Med's Done....
Sep3
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Inland
LANDED..........
Waiting
I applied in june for spouse inland suponsership medical has done now waiting for DM
Anyone else here same situation??