****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hello!!

How can I change my address?
I logged in in my account and went on my profile but there is no option to change it.
Thanks!!

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi all,

Just wanted to add to the discussion as I have been freaking out a bit, and wanted to help anyone else who might be in a similar situation, with what I learned today. I sent off my inland application to the Mississauga Office June 7th and it was set to be delivered on June 8th. I have been incessantly checking my email for the past few months and I was always disappointed to not find an AOR or recieve a returned application as the months passed. Checked the forums and everyone seemed to be receiving theirs. I finally was able to call today as I only had an American number so the call to CIC would not go through. Used the recommended navigation options 2,1,0 and was able to speak to someone who informed me that my AOR had been sent on July 22! The issue was that they sent it to my husbands email and not mine. It must have ended up in his junk mail and since he wasn't anticipating it it was automatically deleted from the junk folder after a certain amount of time. Anyways, this was such a relief to hear and they were able to give me my UCI number. I also sent an OWP and the agent confirmed that it currently takes 4 months from the day they receive the application for you to receive your work permit. So he estimated that I should receive my work permit by Oct. 8th.
it wouldn't be in the junk mail. they updated they sent us aor on ECAS but we never got it either. its just their technical problem

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
it wouldn't be in the junk mail. they updated they sent us aor on ECAS but we never got it either. its just their technical problem
They resent the AOR today and I found it in his junk mail. I guess it depends on your email provider. Congrats on your OWP!

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
my app received on June 12 however on my online account my owp shows its received on June 5
Same here, PR + OWP application were received on 27th June but the OWP application submission date on the CIC portal is 20th June.
I guess this is a good thing, gaining a week.
Any other June applicants got their OWP approvals yet?

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
They resent the AOR today and I found it in his junk mail. I guess it depends on your email provider. Congrats on your OWP!
thank you.
did you request them to resent aor to you ? I reported the mistakes many times already but they refused to take action

lorelli

Sep 4, 2018
thank you.
did you request them to resent aor to you ? I reported the mistakes many times already but they refused to take action
When I was on the phone with the agent he just went ahead and emailed them to let them know that I never received the AOR and for them to email a new one without me asking. It's weird though the AOR they sent has my husbands UCI (he's a permanent resident) and my application number. Thank goodness the agent on the phone gave me my UCI otherwise I wouldn't know it.

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
OWP approved today! Still waiting for the paper to arrive but the notification came via MyCIC. Timeline -

Application Received: June 18
AOR: July 29
OWP Approved: September 11
Great news, congratulations.
I am 20th June, fingers crossed.....