+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Esk

Sep 12, 2018
OWP approved today! Still waiting for the paper to arrive but the notification came via MyCIC. Timeline -

Application Received: June 18
AOR: July 29
OWP Approved: September 11
Congratulations!!

They sent you an email or need check on MyCIC?

Last edited:

tommybahamah7

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
That was super fast.. congratulation,, have u provided biometric with your application or u sent it after they asked for it!!?

sector7g

Sep 2, 2018
Congratulations!!

They sent you an email or need check on MyCIC?
I got sent an email saying I had a message in MyCIC. When I logged in, it said they had started processing the day before. I logged back in later that day and it was approved! It seems like it only takes them 24hrs to process OWP once they start. Emails appear to be delayed by a day or two from MyCIC.

Reactions: Esk

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
When I was on the phone with the agent he just went ahead and emailed them to let them know that I never received the AOR and for them to email a new one without me asking. It's weird though the AOR they sent has my husbands UCI (he's a permanent resident) and my application number. Thank goodness the agent on the phone gave me my UCI otherwise I wouldn't know it.
oh we tried to call also reported to them many time since July 30 but they refused to take action so until now we never got AOR still

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
I got sent an email saying I had a message in MyCIC. When I logged in, it said they had started processing the day before. I logged back in later that day and it was approved! It seems like it only takes them 24hrs to process OWP once they start. Emails appear to be delayed by a day or two from MyCIC.
Same here. I logged in my account in the morning and my status was app/profile updates. clicked on it showed they are reviewing. then around 4 I logged in again it showed approved (didnt get any email) They processed mine within a day. In the next day I got 2 emails one saying my application (W....) has been updated and the other one was I have a message on my account. It was a letter of my owp confirmation

Reactions: Esk

anuKukreti

Sep 13, 2018
Hi,
I received my OWP Approval today. I nned to ask what is the course of action after this. As in do I need to apply for any work visa or extension of my visitors visa which expires on 19h Nov 2018. I need to leave canada for 2 weeks in december for an important family fumction so do need assistance in the course of action. Thanks in advance.

andybc

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Our app was received June 5th, AOR July 19. We were excited when a couple of June 4ths got their OWPs a week ago, but it's been pretty quiet since. I think they're trying to teach us patience :)
Same here. App received Jun 06, AOR Jul 20. No updates in MyCIC yet...

However judging from the May Inland thread at least one person received their OWP approval the same day as someone from early June, so approvals aren't always in perfect order of dates.

For now I guess we can't do anything else but wait and keep our fingers crossed :)

natashabalani

Aug 13, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Same here. App received Jun 06, AOR Jul 20. No updates in MyCIC yet...

However judging from the May Inland thread at least one person received their OWP approval the same day as someone from early June, so approvals aren't always in perfect order of dates.

For now I guess we can't do anything else but wait and keep our fingers crossed :)
I think you are right, I am also waiting to hear back for my OWP- ( 2018 June Inland application received by CIC on June 14th, AOR July 27th)

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
Our app was received June 5th, AOR July 19. We were excited when a couple of June 4ths got their OWPs a week ago, but it's been pretty quiet since. I think they're trying to teach us patience :)
Our OWP application went into 'Eligibility Review' yesterday - but unlike many reported here, it did not complete later in the day. Hope it gets approved early next week ...

Reactions: Esk and andybc

Jay207

Jul 13, 2018
Our OWP application went into 'Eligibility Review' yesterday - but unlike many reported here, it did not complete later in the day. Hope it gets approved early next week ...
Mine went under review yesterday but no other upadates afterwards.
I hope next week will be the week of approval
( canada post strike is also coming ... plus server maintenance... this time period is stressful)
Time line for owp
App received date was also chaned automatically from june 5 to may 29
Aor 19 july

RJ8812

Star Member
Jul 11, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
27/07/2018
LANDED..........
08-05-2018
My wife still hasn't gotten her OWP approved. They received our application on June 14. Hopefully soon!

Reactions: natashabalani

Jay207

Jul 13, 2018
Let me kno
let me know once your status changed from review to approval
I am in the same boat