+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

parjat93

Jan 4, 2018
Our application was received by CIC on June 4th. I am just wondering if my husband could obtain Alberta Driving license. We have not received our AOR yet. When we last time visited Alberta Motor Registery, they told us that we have to have a letter from CIC that indicate they have accepted our application for PR. My husband is in Canada on Visitor visa status. Is there any other way to get Class 5 or GDL driving License. Please Help!

Jay207

Jul 13, 2018
Our application was received by CIC on June 4th. I am just wondering if my husband could obtain Alberta Driving license. We have not received our AOR yet. When we last time visited Alberta Motor Registery, they told us that we have to have a letter from CIC that indicate they have accepted our application for PR. My husband is in Canada on Visitor visa status. Is there any other way to get Class 5 or GDL driving License. Please Help!
I am also on visiator visa and i got GDL -lerner licence from MPI manitoba. You just need to submit visitor stamp copy and other supporting ide

cherie29

Jun 19, 2018
Hi all.
I sent my family sponsorship application with OWP on June 7 and received on June 8.
I havent received anything yet.
However my application might get returned because I just found out a few weeks ago that I didn't submit the full amount for OWP. I just submitted $100 for Open Work Permit holder. :( I really hope that will be lenient to me by asking me to pay the remaining instead of return the whole application.

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey! Submitted our inland app and OWP on May 3...sent back June 23. Re-submitted June 26 :) Someone mentioned we might still be on the list for may....we will see. Best of luck everyone, still not AOR yet.. hopefully 2 or 3 more weeks :)

BrasilCan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hi all.
I sent my family sponsorship application with OWP on June 7 and received on June 8.
However my application might get returned because I just found out a few weeks ago that I didn't submit the full amount for OWP. I just submitted $100 for Open Work Permit holder. :( I really hope that will be lenient to me by asking me to pay the remaining instead of return the whole application.
We made the same mistake back in may :( sadly it was sent back and we had to pay the other fees and re submit.

Yasir Ayub

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Morning All,

Applications (PR + OWP) submitted on 27th June, still waiting.
I guess it is still early as average timeline for processing is 4-6 weeks.

Regards

christine_thai

Star Member
Oct 12, 2016
Hi all.
Hi ive seen this case a lot. I suggest to try calling them and explain your situation. A few people had the same case as yours they called cic and cic just asked them to add the rest of fee in the web form without returning the application.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Hi all,

I am actually a May applicant, but I understand the anticipation which is why I am posting here. CIC received our package on May 30th, and we received our AOR email on July 13th :) so you all shouldn't be too far off.
They are lagging a bit ... I called a day before I received the email but they said they were sending out AOR for May 23rd applicants. I think they update the information once a week or so

Good luck to every1 :)

Reactions: Candyho

parjat93

Jan 4, 2018
Hi all,

I am actually a May applicant, but I understand the anticipation which is why I am posting here. CIC received our package on May 30th, and we received our AOR email on July 13th :) so you all shouldn't be too far off.
They are lagging a bit ... I called a day before I received the email but they said they were sending out AOR for May 23rd applicants. I think they update the information once a week or so

Good luck to every1 :)
How did you get your AOR? Did they sent by mail or emailed it.